HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the normal p2 , still ant to get this one as predator 2 was my fave predator movie overall. I really love his design. It was the best time for stan and the predator imo.
He had worked with the creature before had love for it and knew what was what.
At the same time he also had the confidence to move to new levels ( like the rstic armor , new mask design , and of course the infamous end scene with the whole clan ) which all turned out to be awesome.
After wolf I think this is the next pred I'm going for.

So I just got this figure today. This is my first predator figure and only second hot toys figure (2 in 1 Superman was my first). The figure is AMAZING. It was not too hard to put together but did take me awhile as I was afraid of breaking something. However mine has a problem. The nameplate on the display base is backwards. So when displaying him on his base I cant see the name and I actually like the little name plate. I bought it form a official Sideshow dealer and may try contacting them and may also try Sideshow themselves. I however by no means am going to send the figure back. Do you think Sideshow would replace the base or maybe hot toys themselves?

Just an update for those that ordered this from Viking Playground. The owner reassured me that they're getting this in. He said it'll most likely arrive in late April because of distributor delays. Just a little while longer.

i got mine on pre order and cant wait can put him with my other preds, wolf and predalien on pre order too
avpr alien arrived the other day is awsome but i still thin the aliens, alien is the best apart from that dam ankel joint :duh

I got on the wailist not so long ago for the Exclusive and it got converted after a week !

hey should i try to get on the wait list for this dude or is it way too late into the game??

I jumped on the waitlists for both versions back in February as well as having ordered it from Viking Playground, best to cover all bets.

Nothing has converted yet and I'm still waiting on Viking Playground which should get theirs late this month.

But I'd get on the waitlist anyways, you just never know.

:joy

Yay! Forbidden Planet have got in contact to let me know my BD Pred 2 figure has finally arrived! I cant afford it until payday (this Friday) but they will kindly hold onto it for me until then. Means I should be in possession of this next week. My first HT Pred!

I remember when this first hit, there were some auctions on pee-ebay from some guy who had (or was making his own?!?) exclusive battle damaged bio-masks going for a cheap price... are these still available?

I'm not an exclusive freak - I just want it for a few photo oppurtunities - planning a mini-comic strip using my figs.

I got this figure last week, great figure you will like it :D . I was thinking about getting one of those masks also. though they are not soo cheap for just a mask.

Looking forward to it laudel7!. Been waiting a while for this to turn up but the freaks here have kept me going with all the great photos. I'm sure there were cheap BD masks going for not very much when this guy was first released. May have been imagining it :monkey1

Anyway, cant wait till next week and I have 'significant other' approval too. After buying a Tak Bats, I said I'd never spend that much on a figure again. I showed the missus the images and she agrees that the look of quality warrants the price. Bowl of hot water at the ready with pics soon after hopefully :joy

I didnt need to use the heating method too much for this guy, you will need it in parts though, but not much. If this is your first hot toys predator be prepared to have a big grin on your face :D .once I got one that was it... now ive three and two more on the way :lol.

I seen one of the masks on ebay, though the picture wasnt great.. made me a bit suspicious, think it was around £25-30 which to me is alot for a mask! Unless it was the real thing.. not sure.

:peace

i got mine the other day and its another great figure from hot toys for some reason it was easier to build than the pred 2 regular, i dont no why cause its the same figure,

For those pondering on the Battle Damaged Mask, definitely worth the price tag! I'll get some better pictures tonight, but here's one to get you by...

March-AprilHaul001.jpg

Back