HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for example you have guys like Eric at Toys2.net (whom is the distributor to N.A.) that have great figures like the Rocky line priced at $99, all rubber bodies, then you have the new Dark Knight priced at $145 a piece.

I'm guessing that was because Sideshow got to distribute the Rocky figures as well so they had to be competitive. Since Sideshow won't be able to sell TDK figures they chose to inflate the price a little. Also keep in mind that TDK figures were retailing for about $130 already in HK so the $15 increase isn't too bad. Of course this is all speculation on my part and I'll look really stupid if Sideshow indeed charges $150 for these :lol Guess we'll find out in the coming weeks.

When do you guys think will these figs be up for pre-order? I'm getting paid in 2.5 weeks so i hope not to fast.

So does he have a muscle body or just the arms? It shows a ball-jointed shoulder. Maybe the body and the arms are 'muscle' but there are ball jointed shoulders for better articulation?

Damn good sculpt on Dutch.

My guess is a soft vinyl sleeve over a rigid plastic ball jointed armature, much like the Hot Toys Deunan figure. Seems to give a good range of motion without tearing like the steel wire armature and soft body figures.

BOBBY

I check this site every day.At least 8 or 9 times.And 90 % of the time theres nothing really new.A couple of interesting posts,maybe,but nothing new.

But i tell you now,i LIVE for the moments like these when there is something!!

Look at the detail on those bad boys!Dutchs grenades,the gun.He s even got his sidearm!!And Billy....

Oh boy:chew:chew

Last edited:
looks great so far :rock

I will get the whole crew.

Any news on the Predator 1 fig?

Re: Hot Toys MMS: Predator 1 Dutch + Billy

mods can just merge the threads together.

Billy looks bad ass !!!

I only collect the Sideshow dead line but I need to get these. I'm a too big of a fan of Pred. 1 to not get these.

imo, Arnold looks a little off but I will judge when I see more pics. When Sideshow ? WHEN?

Once again I think these look freaking awesome
Bring on Dutch

Not overly impressed with the Arnold sculpt.. But I'm definitely getting these and maybe the whole line! Wallet cries....

Looks amazing, loving that cigar!
I hope they do a non camo head as well, but even if they do, this is a MUST HAVE!

wow......about time...........even though doing some custom figures at the mo i'm still going to get these.......main observation is that there is too much camo on their faces........i think there is a good billy sculpt there but far too much camo to really see it......same for dutch...........still ace figures...they have nailed the accessories ....:joy

These figures look great but I think it is a huuge let down that Dutch has a regular muscle body!! HT already did that for Krauser and it didn't look right at all.
I'd hoped that for Arnold they'd bring a new body. Mr Olympia deserves his own, don't you think??:confused:

Back