HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS: Predator 1 Dutch + Billy

I'm gonna hold out for a nonpainted face Dutch. Him and the original Predator is all I'll probably get.

Can anybody tell, is that a completely new muscle body that HT made for Dutch?

I'm gonna hold out for a nonpainted face Dutch. Him and the original Predator is all I'll probably get.

Can anybody tell, is that a completely new muscle body that HT made for Dutch?

I beleive somone mentioned HT made a new body for Dutch.

I will be buying all of these, probably all of the variants as well. I may need to sell some things to do it, but it will happen. For those that are worried about sculpt/paint...Hot Toys is notorious for changes protos for the better...just look at the Rocky line. Initially they looked ok, the finished products had great likenesses. I am not worried.

Let us hope. I'm getting Dutch, but too pricey a line to get the whole gang. Dutch and Predator for me, let's hope the Predator comes fairly soon, but who knows, all the ALIENS marines were out for some time before the creature was made from that movie.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I don't know about shelling out that much cash if they were to do the whole squad, but the four afore mentioned human figures are must haves for me... Hot Toys rules in the military arena and I just know these will be too good to pass up in terms of costumes, gear and weapons. But that P1 Pred is the icing on the cake... can't wait to see some sneak peeks of that bad boy!

The Arnold sculpt is good,but I'm hoping better pictures will show it off better.I really hope they include an alternate non-camo head too.

I Suggest Everyone To Be A Completist On That Line, There Will Probably A Dark Horse a La Hicks Who Will Skyrocket In Price A Year Or So After Release.

Those Figures Will Be Bad Ass By The Way.

I Suggest Everyone To Be A Completist On That Line, There Will Probably A Dark Horse a La Hicks Who Will Skyrocket In Price A Year Or So After Release.

Those Figures Will Be Bad Ass By The Way.

Exactly! I am not missing any of these guys. I even got rid of some stuff in preparation for these guys. Bring em on! I would even buy a Dutch with his pink polo. LOL! And Dillion with his F'N tie business. :rotfl

you know these guys are coming my way :banana kinda thought we would see the predator 1st but im not complaining these look great. time to start saving :banana:banana

I wish I could hold back like you MaulFan but I must buy the entire crew. :rock

I probably wouldn't if I didn't collect so many properties, but there's like over half a dozen properties I'm collecting right now and Predator's one where I don't feel compelled to have every support character, just the main ones.

I have a feeling that we will get a big bomb dropped on us at SDCC...prepare those wallets!

I guess Hot Toys can choose to raise the price but they haven't done it with the majority of the releases so far (Alien, Aliens, Predator 2, PoTC......). The only instance where they've raised the price was with the Resident Evil figures. I picked up my Chainsaw Ganado for about $90 and Sideshow was charging $130 or $140. Same with Leon, I got it for $120 while Sideshow charged $150.
It sure will be interesting to see how much Sideshow will charge for these - If they sell them of course. If it's true that the HK pre order price for these is about $100, Sideshow should indeed not charge more than that. I once asked Heath from Sideshow about the price explosion of the HT figures (at the time the resident evil figures and the Pred 2 preds where just added to the SSC product list - all around $140 - $150). His answer was that they don't have any control over the HT prices... Seems strange to me, that you agree to distribute someone's product on your market, but you don't get to have a say in the pricing? Hmm... . But ok, what ever. If the Pred 1 figures are around $100 in HK, they should be about the same price at SSC, unless of course HT or SSC choose to make us pay more... .

Hell yeah!

I'm not sure I can afford the whole crew, but Dutch and a couple others will surely be mine!

OMG! Those are freaking awesome! Can anyone confirm who's producting those?

edit:image removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back