HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm no...Sideshow distributes these so they will be priced similarly to the HK price. Predators cost about the same in HK as they do in the US. It's only when you deal with HK ebay sellers will you need to worry about the additional shipping.

CRIKEY!!! :D

Hot Toys strikes again. These look fantastic. 21 years after the release of the movie the best quality figures are finally available.

Now all we need is the Pred 1 to go with them, oh and the rest of the team, oh and Dillon and a 1/6 jungle and da choppa!!!

Thanks QQB for posting this information up for the rest of us. Cheers :clap

I hope they wont release them all at once so i can collect some more members of the crew, but these two i will order right away, HOT TOYS made my day:D. Is abc express a good store to preorder?

CRIKEY!!! :D

Hot Toys strikes again. These look fantastic. 21 years after the release of the movie the best quality figures are finally available.

Now all we need is the Pred 1 to go with them, oh and the rest of the team, oh and Dillon and a 1/6 jungle and da choppa!!!

Thanks QQB for posting this information up for the rest of us. Cheers :clap

i'm sure its gonna happen!!!!

I hope they wont release them all at once so i can collect some more members of the crew, but these two i will order right away, HOT TOYS made my day:D. Is abc express a good store to preorder?

8th wonder - I have pre-ordered and purchased many times with abc-express many times. I have never had a problem. :joy

Not even a question of if...only when. I smell multiple Dutch versions. With cigar and without. With facepaint and without. Maybe even a gray mud version. They are gonna tap our wallets but good. Can't wait!!!

I hope they include a non camo Arni head too but it doesn't look it. The sculpt is not great, just okay IMO. Andy's Sculpt was better...

Great news! Not to mention a new muscular body for Arnold would be great for other customs like Conan, etc. Now I just need to go donate some more blood to help pay for all this Hot Toys stuff.:duh

that'd be sweet. i just didnt think we'd ever see another HT figure for under $100.

I guess Hot Toys can choose to raise the price but they haven't done it with the majority of the releases so far (Alien, Aliens, Predator 2, PoTC......). The only instance where they've raised the price was with the Resident Evil figures. I picked up my Chainsaw Ganado for about $90 and Sideshow was charging $130 or $140. Same with Leon, I got it for $120 while Sideshow charged $150.

I guess Hot Toys can choose to raise the price but they haven't done it with the majority of the releases so far (Alien, Aliens, Predator 2, PoTC......). The only instance where they've raised the price was with the Resident Evil figures. I picked up my Chainsaw Ganado for about $90 and Sideshow was charging $130 or $140. Same with Leon, I got it for $120 while Sideshow charged $150.

The Batman product is another good example of an inflated price.

So does he have a muscle body or just the arms? It shows a ball-jointed shoulder. Maybe the body and the arms are 'muscle' but there are ball jointed shoulders for better articulation?

Damn good sculpt on Dutch.

The Batman product is another good example of an inflated price.

Batman is inflated because stores like BBTS aren't official distributors. Unless Sideshow for some reason (which I highly doubt) is unable to import these you won't be paying inflated prices.

Batman is inflated because stores like BBTS aren't official distributors. Unless Sideshow for some reason (which I highly doubt) is unable to import these you won't be paying inflated prices.

Well for example you have guys like Eric at Toys2.net (whom is the distributor to N.A.) that have great figures like the Rocky line priced at $99, all rubber bodies, then you have the new Dark Knight priced at $145 a piece.

Back