HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look, people...we've had our glimpse. More official pics will undoubtedly be forthcoming in the next month or so...PROVIDED NOTHING SCREWS UP THE DEAL!!

Why is it such a problem for people to respect someone else's wishes. Obviously an error was made, and it can be significantly corrected by simply not distributing the pics anymore. Now we can waste time blaming Hot Toys and/or Twentieth Century Fox and put ourselves up on a pedestal of anonymity.

OR

We can just do the respectable thing, take down the pics, and be patient.

Besides, there is plenty else to look at and discuss in the wake of the Tokyo Toy Expo.

Look, people...we've had our glimpse. More official pics will undoubtedly be forthcoming in the next month or so...PROVIDED NOTHING SCREWS UP THE DEAL!!

Why is it such a problem for people to respect someone else's wishes. Obviously an error was made, and it can be significantly corrected by simply not distributing the pics anymore. Now we can waste time blaming Hot Toys and/or Twentieth Century Fox and put ourselves up on a pedestal of anonymity.

OR

We can just do the respectable thing, take down the pics, and be patient.

Besides, there is plenty else to look at and discuss in the wake of the Tokyo Toy Expo.

Let's be realistic here. Nothing is going to screw that up.

And if something does, it certainly won't be some fan's forum running pics that HOT TOYS shot themselves.

The pics are out. That can't be changed. So, you can sit here and debate what effect it will have all day long. But, the pics will still be out there.

I've heard of this kind of stuff before.

If it's a problem, then I'm sure Hot Toys themselves will contact all the appropriate forums and photo-hosting sites to get the photos pulled. Till I see official word then I don't think anyone should do anything...why worry about it? It's just a rumor as of right now.

HOWEVER, it is a good point...perhaps thats why the Dutch and Billy figures are TURNED AROUND in the Tokyo Toy Show photos? They do appear to have their backs turned.

HOWEVER, it is a good point...perhaps thats why the Dutch and Billy figures are TURNED AROUND in the Tokyo Toy Show photos? They do appear to have their backs turned.

I'm sure it's exactly why they're turned around. Sloppily setup in the display is one thing, but turning the backs of figures to face the viewing audience is definitely done with intent.

I've heard of this kind of stuff before.

If it's a problem, then I'm sure Hot Toys themselves will contact all the appropriate forums and photo-hosting sites to get the photos pulled. Till I see official word then I don't think anyone should do anything...why worry about it? It's just a rumor as of right now.

Not a rumor, it's pretty clear and confirmed. Please remove the pics!

ok! let me get this straight.:confused:

1) If "all" the pics of these two are "removed" from this board then the figures will be released? yea :banana we're all happy?

2) If they "stay posted" then FOX will "not" allow them to be released? boo :monkey2 we all cry?

OMG you have got to be kidding me! :lol :lol :lol :lol

ok! let me get this straight.:confused:

1) If "all" the pics of these two are "removed" from this board then the figures will be released? yea :banana we're all happy?

2) If they "stay posted" then FOX will "not" allow them to be released? boo :monkey2 we all cry?

OMG you have got to be kidding me! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Your crude logic only deals in extremes. I say every little effort can possibly help and removing some pics is a very small effort to make pfffft:rolleyes:.

And yes i do care ALLOT if they will be released or not. No i will not cry but i will be freaking pissed if the line doesn't see the light of day.

Well, lucky for some of us, we don't really believe that to be the case.

I'll be keeping the pics up.

whudup, ya'll, this is my first post, so please forgive any silly questions...i gots ta have these...do any of you think they'll be out by 4th quarter?

Back