HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billy is in the bottom square, second from the right, with his back to the camera. The one we're talking about actually looks more like Blain from Predator to me...

33f8368aef8af839a441a5bmf8.jpg
I dont know if it's been mentioned yet but you know what that looks like right in the centre, under the Predalien? A Weyland Yutani commado as seen at the end of Alien 3 (1992)!!!!!

Looks like it might be the military mountain sniper to me.

also why there're 2 predaliens? one don't seem to me the battle damaged version, so i wonder why could be...

A Weyland-Yutani commando would be godsend! It looks to me that these are all Sci-fi based figures-no military personnel in sight.And it has to be the BD and non-BD Predalien versions.We need more pics!
Thats it-I'm giving Hot Toys direct access to my bank account! No more food for me!

Apparently it's also potentially causing issues for Hot Toys that they're posted so if you can, remove those Bardoon.

Were these posted?

[

i must have missed this one,i talked bad about Arnie earlier,but now seeing this close up pic of him,it looks very good,just less face camo and its all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, listen to your peeps. Please delete these reposted images... for now.

You can go back a few pages to understand why.:D

I find it incredibly ridiculous to think this might be causing any problems for HT.

These images were released BY HOT TOYS.

I highly doubt they would have taken a chance on causing themselves problems by releasing pics. :rolleyes:

Regardless of how true it is, how much of a pain is it to respect the notion it is causing them problems and take down the pictures.

Respect the notion??

Are you serious?

Again, if these weren't meant to be seen, HOT TOYS would never have released them. They would have covered the sculpt's faces just like they did with the Dallas and Kane pieces.

The saying goes...If you don't want naked pictures of yourself on the internet...don't take naked pictures.
The same rule applies here.

Respect the notion??

Are you serious?

Again, if these weren't meant to be seen, HOT TOYS would never have released them. They would have covered the sculpt's faces just like they did with the Dallas and Kane pieces.

The saying goes...If you don't want naked pictures of yourself on the internet...don't take naked pictures.
The same rule applies here.

I think it's entirely possible that they released the pictures without realizing that it might anger the license holders, or that they (stupidly) didn't consider the possibility that they would make their way to the US via the Internet. You can certainly take the "once it's out on the Internet it's fair game" position, but I don't think it's THAT ridiculous to suggest that Hot Toys doesn't want the images distributed.

The word from the people asking for the pictures to come down is that HT only intended the images to be made public in their market via Japanese publication and they probably underestimated hw serious their collector base is and that people buying in the states have many avenues via forums and foreign forum members posting in U.S. based forums to get information. Plus, it's really FOX that's having the problem, HT could probably care less.

Back