HT Predator 1 Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooooooo! Not the pink elephant!!!!1

Pink_Elephant.jpg

It would be funny if it weren't so arrogant. Both sides are just getting full of themselves at this point. May as well move along until the final word comes in and the inevitable new "official" thread begins.

I'm sure Dave will/would shut the thread down if it is causing problems. arguing about it is silly.
we should all grow up and go play with our dolls.:lol :wacky

Not a rumor, it's pretty clear and confirmed. Please remove the pics!

Please provide PROOF if this is indeed clear and confirmed. :monkey1

I'm sorry, but just you saying it doesn't make it true to me...unless you work for Hot Toys or something.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about...
Some guys who are close to HT are asking for the pics to be removed. Shouldn't that be enough?
I mean, what's the deal with wanting to keep them up?

Yeah, just do what I did, and save them to your PC, I will not post them, or show them. I just wanted some thing to.................................................................................
.....................................look at while I'm busy doing stuff.

Wow, I'm away from my computer for the weekend and everyone goes nuts!

I can tell you though that this isn't a joke or a scam, HT do need these taken down, I got an email last week asking me if I knew any of the people who have posted pics of the 'proposed' new Predator figures, as they haven't been approved by the licensee. I said I'd ask people if they would be so kind as to suspend them, at least for the time being.
Well I've asked, and hope those of you that see fit can do this. I'm not personally gonna get into any arguments about why, I'm just politely asking on behalf of my contact as I'd hate to see this jeopardise the release of these figures.

Why can't the mods just remove this thread then? :confused: Sounds like a pretty significant issue at hand IMO.

I thought of suggesting that to them, but it won't stop new threads from popping up with the images, plust the pictures have been posted in other threads as examples of new HT bodies and such, they need to be pulled from the image host sources to really be gone and have people stop posting them, but some are stubborn and want to post them regardless.

Back