HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anyone is interested Snyder-man is gathering up interest to do a predators rescue team

hey baloo hows the production line going good i hope. have you not got work to do lol...

Hehe... One must also know to stop once in a while, you know! :lol

As it's the summer season, people are not all glued to their computer and I wait the delivery of some paints for continuing several masks that I started for a while.
In the meantime I am completing the improvement of the Bio from Neca that I had promised a friend... :wink1:

no bud its the original pred with a dread swap
picture.php

Oh cools! Which head did you swap dreads with? You pulled the old ones out and glued the new dreads in?

ello yes it was a bladdy mission.to start with we counted 59 head holes,then 60 holes then 61 holes,kept thinking to myself god im gonna have this many hole in my head in a minute if i keep counting these dam holes!!!i used a wolf predator head for the dreads only one problem is the wolf only has average 38 dreadlocks but i have 60ish holes on my pred 1 so i removed all of the dreads from the pred 1 and used the wolf dreads for the first 2 lines top lines of holes.Then filled in the rest with the old pred 1 dreads that i had pulled out.if you decide to try this when reglueing the dreads make sure you angle them down abit so you dont end up with a puffy bad hair day pred 1.p.s if you have a wife when doing this procedure PLEASE be HOME ALONE!!!!!:stick

spring0701 your brave doing a all over mod.i dont think i would even attemt it.i think the original predator was preety good in all just the hot toys mask and dreads let it down.My dreads are exactually film accurate but i feel it looks much better with flat dreads and abit of lenght to them.

spring0701 your brave doing a all over mod.i dont think i would even attemt it.i think the original predator was preety good in all just the hot toys mask and dreads let it down.My dreads are exactually film accurate but i feel it looks much better with flat dreads and abit of lenght to them.

Yeah, gives it more character, but Wolf's look a little too long, IMO. It still looks good, though. I'm not bashing it.

ello yes it was a bladdy mission.to start with we counted 59 head holes,then 60 holes then 61 holes,kept thinking to myself god im gonna have this many hole in my head in a minute if i keep counting these dam holes!!!i used a wolf predator head for the dreads only one problem is the wolf only has average 38 dreadlocks but i have 60ish holes on my pred 1 so i removed all of the dreads from the pred 1 and used the wolf dreads for the first 2 lines top lines of holes.Then filled in the rest with the old pred 1 dreads that i had pulled out.if you decide to try this when reglueing the dreads make sure you angle them down abit so you dont end up with a puffy bad hair day pred 1.p.s if you have a wife when doing this procedure PLEASE be HOME ALONE!!!!!:stick

HAHAHA!! thanks for the warning friend ;) I'm sure it gets annoying when someone else disturbs you while performing this delicate procedure. I don't have any intention of doing this mod though since it does sound scary and that would leave my unopened and unassembled wolf predator bald :horror

I'm quite satisfied with the dreads only because I do the hot water + rubber band mod but the dreads are starting to look worn so I'm gonna stick to blow-drying from now on. Just wish I could make the hair fall naturally down his shoulders and not keep pulling the dreads down to readjust it every time i look at it.

Displayed my custom in a Maybang light-up display case. Keep in mind, he's still only about 90% complete;

IMG_2797.jpg

... An Umpa-Lumpa?! Mamamia! :lol
And your Predator is really in good company, Frank! :D
... At 90% complete? But what does it missing? :cuckoo: :wink1:

Guys, for those that got the Ex from Sideshow, where was the extra bio in the box? Did it come separately? I recently acquired one and cant find the Ex bio.

Back