HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, for those that got the Ex from Sideshow, where was the extra bio in the box? Did it come separately? I recently acquired one and cant find the Ex bio.

Older EX items (new) came in its own clamshell style box. Unsure if that itself was put into the original packaging though sorry. Looking at my p1 packaging I cant see the size of another mask fitting in.

Picture/information request -

My cats decided to have a big scrap that had them banging into my case and it made a few figures drop, one being the p1. Somehow the hose/pipe from the wrist computer to the upper arm guard has come of and I am not 100% on the placement to get it back on. Its snapped flush off. :slap

Guys, for those that got the Ex from Sideshow, where was the extra bio in the box? Did it come separately? I recently acquired one and cant find the Ex bio.

If I remember correctly, it was in a separate casing taped onto the back of the plastic sleeve that houses the figure. How much did you end up paying for it?

This thread needs a boost in pics. New pose for me. As much as I think the Classic Pred is great I also think P1 is still a fantastic figure.

The reason I got into hot toys.
b76d59b6.jpg

c7450fe4.jpg

800ffb26.jpg

7c4b5c21.jpg

3619b62b.jpg

36885d91.jpg

^^
Dutch still looks great there, standing next to P1. HT really know how to nail Arnies likeness. I really hope HT make P1 in 1/4, I don't collect in that scale but I'd love the P1 to be my stand out piece being my favourite alien creature.

If I remember correctly, it was in a separate casing taped onto the back of the plastic sleeve that houses the figure. How much did you end up paying for it?

I bought two Preds, one was a P1 ex and Wolf Cleaner Kit Pred for just over $600. Thought it was an okay price with P1 being the ex.

^^
Dutch still looks great there, standing next to P1. HT really know how to nail Arnies likeness. I really hope HT make P1 in 1/4, I don't collect in that scale but I'd love the P1 to be my stand out piece being my favourite alien creature.

Actually that one probably be my most wanted 1/4 figure. I can't really see myself getting sucked into too many 1/4 figures due to A) Price B) sheer size and lack of space, BUT I would no doubt want this.

^^

:exactly::goodpost: Dutch and P1 are still the best.

I do think P1 is an amazing figure, but I think everyone is flocking towards the Classic Predator right now because P1 prices have become absurd...last time I checked people wanted $300-350..it is probably way lower now but still..plus the Classic Predator body and mask look unreal :D

Back