HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly::goodpost: Dutch and P1 are still the best.

Dutch and classic-to-P1 conversion for me.
Should be getting Dutch in a few days now!:yess::yess::yess:
Has anyone had any problems with the rubber body on Dutch? Im really worried about it deteriorating so am thinking of getting him a replacement like the whiplash body.

Just the Bio. I got the figure, seller mentioned it was the ex but it didnt come with the ex bio. Will work something out.

Let me know if you still looking for one. I got one with the wires and bulb added to it so it actually lights up. The EX bio provided by HT doesn't light up like the regular bio. Dunno why. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Let me know if you still looking for one. I got one with the wires and bulb added to it so it actually lights up. The EX bio provided by HT doesn't light up like the regular bio. Dunno why. Send me a PM if you're interested.

PM Sent to you my friend.

I'd be more worried about the legs on the Dutch body than the rubber - I've had knee joints breaking on mine.

Exact same happened to my Dutch on the day that I got him :(

But the rubber body is still in perfect condition, otherwise I'd be really bummed about that figure.

I didn't have the best luck with Dutch. I have 3. My first one arrived with 2 right arms...or 2 left I can't recall. 2 of them eventually suffered the knee breaks with the third threatening to go aswell. And I had a wrist peg break inside the arm of one of them where it remains to this day. The gloved hand stays on by mere friction with the rubber wrist. However, don't be discouraged too much its still worth having I think.

I didn't have the best luck with Dutch. I have 3. My first one arrived with 2 right arms...or 2 left I can't recall. 2 of them eventually suffered the knee breaks with the third threatening to go aswell. And I had a wrist peg break inside the arm of one of them where it remains to this day. The gloved hand stays on by mere friction with the rubber wrist. However, don't be discouraged too much its still worth having I think.

Agreed, Dutch is a instant classic and one of my favourites in my collection :hi5:

Thanks for the heads up on the joints, guys. Im not discouraged about those to be honest. It was just the body that I was worried about so thankfully that seems to not be a problem. The two left or right arms is scaring me though!

I've been posing Dutch holding his rifle with both arms since I first got it. So far the rubber hide seems as good as new. The rubber skin feels very thick and I wouldn't worry about it.

He just arrived!!! :yess: Got him in this pose -

001-19.jpg

002-19.jpg

03-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

05-1.jpg

He was freezing cold when I opened it up so I had to leave it to warm up before posing it. No way was I going to mess with cold plastic joints after hearing they break so easy on this guy. His wrist pegs and knee joints were very stiff at first but are fine now.

One question - can he look up and down? It doesnt seem like he can...dont want to force anything.

Its strange, the neck looks REALLY thin/long in the 3rd pic but when I look at it in hand, its not that bad.
Did quite a bit of futzing with his shirt but need to do some more later on with his collar and wrist cuffs when I have some time.
Cant wait for classic pred now!

Doesn't look bad with the shirt on but Dutch actually has a really bad case of giraffe neck. If you take the shirt off you may have to remove the neck socket inside the head to make him look better.

Back