HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Armor looks great. I've always thought the TD P1 Bio looked great, but not with the HT P1 armor.. Now it'll be perfect.
Skin looks a lot better, but very subtle (atleast from the pics..).

Great job dude. :clap

@MIKEM
Very nice quill custom! Gives the figure a whole new look! You just gave me and idea there! I think I have those kind of plant quills planted somewhere around here. :)

I hate to put Lifty out but im waiting for the news of a new classic to see how he looks.Money is a issue as all ways,sadly or i would buy one for sure.

My P1 looking after the rest of the small clan of preds plus a dusty shelf that deff neeeds cleaning up or a good detolf :)

need more preds :)

Finally found the courage to put some quills. I didn't go overboard with it as I was afraid I might wreck the paint (no damage so far) so I placed a few first and here is the result. It can even wear the bio mask too without disturbing the quills! :D

5549349030_ea5d2a18ca.jpg
5548764527_f3405906a2.jpg
5549349142_aa4fa7f264.jpg

Looks good even with few quills attached. Even looks better in person, I must say.

:D

Last edited:
Not really sure but I call them 'organic quills' instead. Below is a photo of what they look like. Took me some time to clean them up, polish and cut them to size but it's worth it. :)

imanlA.jpg

Not really sure but I call them 'organic quills' instead. Below is a photo of what they look like. Took me some time to clean them up, polish and cut them to size but it's worth it. :)

imanlA.jpg
Almost look like thorns from a rose bush. :)
Great job buddy. Your P1 looks awesome.

Back