HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off it's been awhile since I've posted so I thought I'd say hi.

Ok so today I whent out and got my self a copy of the Predator Collection 2 disc Blu-ray set and on the box is a nice shot of the first predator in this matte foil finish, but looking closely I noticed something, on the inside right thigh of the pred is a screw cover. Thats right they used a Hot-Toys P1 on the Box. I just thought I'd share this with you all since I can't take a picture of it as all I have is my cell camera and it's not very good.

is this it ?
0002454366395_500X500.jpg

Seriously.. I like the way they did it, but they had to use the peice of crap HT P1 figure? :slap

Okay..it's not a peice of crap, but it doesn't look accurate whatsoever.

I like the P1 fig, but terrible choose for that cover. The thing is far from movie accurate. Biggest thing, he has black, glossy lenses on his bio in the movie and does not have those cavernous BD scars on it.

Still love the figure, though.

This way you can see how inaccurate the HT mask is and how much the HT Pred needs a dread mod. For both things there is a fix: Taylerdurdem stunt mask or the Baloo hero mask, and of course the repositioning of the dreads. Too bad the guys releasing the DVD didn't know about the inaccuracies and thus you get a weird looking cover...

Seriously.. I like the way they did it, but they had to use the peice of crap HT P1 figure? :slap

Come on, I just pay $430 for this piece of crap your referring to.:monkey2 I know it's not that accurate compare to the movie but still some of us here still consider this figure by far as the best Predator figure done by HT. :lecture

Last edited:
Id like to know why its by far the best Predator done by HT in your eyes. From all the ones i have owned it is at back of the list. Im not trying to rain on a parade but i have owned one of these and i got rid of it. I also re-bought one the other day and if all goes well it might come in the post today. But i still want to see what im missing!

Id like to know why its by far the best Predator done by HT in your eyes. From all the ones i have owned it is at back of the list. Im not trying to rain on a parade but i have owned one of these and i got rid of it. I also re-bought one the other day and if all goes well it might come in the post today. But i still want to see what im missing!

4 words...know. what. you. want.

otherwise its pointless and doesnt really matter.

:monkey3

Is that because i sold 1 and bought one again or... people know what figure they want (P1/fan favorite) or... help me out im not sure what you are getting at.

So you had it, then sold it, then bought it again. :slap And it is at back of your favorites list...

Back