HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys

I have knocked it down to $600 now if anybody is interested, cant lower it anymore than that :(

Has anybody ever swapped the armor and stuff over from the P1 to the P2 elders body? Last night i was considering making the P2 Elders body a base for the p1 armor so he was the biggest HT pred (and putting elders stuff on p1). The thing putting me off is the hours it would take to change all the bits over though. I know the colours would be a little off but it wouldnt be that obvious unless you took the mask off.

hi bakurenoh,congrats on the p1,i got offered the same one on ebay but was too late to buy it now.Thanks for the berserker skull i got of you the other week aswell,just realized it was you on here or you dont no what im taking about haha

Ah awesome ! Glad you like it! Awesome user name too .. my cat was Mr. Flibble!

I have been an ebay buying bandit recently. Im an Ebay predator ive bought 7 HT preds in the last couple of weeks and a brand new AVP:R mask (which i got this morning).

Thats why i was selling off little bits and bobs such as the accessories i wouldnt use to fund buying new figs :)

Has anybody ever swapped the armor and stuff over from the P1 to the P2 elders body? Last night i was considering making the P2 Elders body a base for the p1 armor so he was the biggest HT pred (and putting elders stuff on p1). The thing putting me off is the hours it would take to change all the bits over though. I know the colours would be a little off but it wouldnt be that obvious unless you took the mask off.

I believe Silentsurfer had done that. And he actually repainted the armor to make it more movie accurate too.

Ah awesome ! Glad you like it! Awesome user name too .. my cat was Mr. Flibble!

I have been an ebay buying bandit recently. Im an Ebay predator ive bought 7 HT preds in the last couple of weeks and a brand new AVP:R mask (which i got this morning).

Thats why i was selling off little bits and bobs such as the accessories i wouldnt use to fund buying new figs :)

haha,yeah i know what you mean. ive been doing it for the last couple of year too. Just need pred1 and the p2 elder then im done.....well until my terminator endo head comes:impatient:

finished my p1 shelf
picture.php

I can't wait to get my Custom mask by taylerdurdem. Ordered one from him about a week ago. Been wanting to display my p1 with the mask on for a while but the original one is so god awful on mine I can't bear to have it on there!

Back