HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question. I just noticed overall that the Lost Hunters eg. Guardian, Lost, P2 and Elder Predators all have longer hair overall as opposed to the P1 which has shorter hair.

Is this due to experience or something, with the Lost Hunters being older/more experienced hunters whereas the P1 is actually a younger hunter going through some initiation hunting ritual?

I ordered 2 P1 masks and 1 P2 mask from Alejandro, and I don't even own a P2 figure. I loved how it was coming along and figured I was buying two P1's might as well get that P2.

Question. I just noticed overall that the Lost Hunters eg. Guardian, Lost, P2 and Elder Predators all have longer hair overall as opposed to the P1 which has shorter hair.

Is this due to experience or something, with the Lost Hunters being older/more experienced hunters whereas the P1 is actually a younger hunter going through some initiation hunting ritual?
Nope. The main Predator in P2 (i call him Urban) is supposed to be a Youngblood, where as the original was an Elite Hunter.

I've always believed they cut their hair, and the tips grow back faster than the hair grows longer.. That is just what i believe though.

Nope. The main Predator in P2 (i call him Urban) is supposed to be a Youngblood, where as the original was an Elite Hunter.

I've always believed they cut their hair, and the tips grow back faster than the hair grows longer.. That is just what i believe though.

I'll tell you what I believe..Shh!t 'appens.

it is due to someone at Winston Studios deciding that longer dreads would look cooler. or at least make the new pred look different enough from the first one.
I'll tell you what I believe..Shh!t 'appens.
also that.

wow that p1 TD mask looks so tempting but im still waiting for baloo's:impatient: lol nice pics btw:clap........ TD I might have to pm you on that p2 mask but that would be some months from now since im paying for all my po's atm.

I know Aaron! :wink1:
I am trying to document myself for making a rescues mold because, as I recently wrote to Alejandro in a PM, I fear that my prototype could be lost in the mail. :horror

I know Aaron! :wink1:
I am trying to document myself for making a rescues mold because, as I recently wrote to Alejandro in a PM, I fear that my prototype could be lost in the mail. :horror

WHATTT!?!?!?? PLEASE tell me you're joking. Prototype GONE?? !&#@(*&#^!@^@^%#

No, please be reassured, friends: the prototype is always with me... I badly expressed myself: since a few days I have a nightmare; I dream that the parcel containing the prototype could get lost... It is about a fear which makes that I wish to keep a track of the prototype if ever it had to happen.
Just a wise precaution, right?

Isn't this thread about the original hot toys Predator? All I see is some guy trying to sell stuff in here.

I like the mask but the custom thread would be a better place considering the thread title.

Thank you Bio, my friend!

Isn't this thread about the original hot toys Predator? All I see is some guy trying to sell stuff in here.

As just said in Big Chap thread...
Oh, I get it now...Sandyvag is Dweebzle returned to get banned again.

Now it all makes sense.

Now, you are not wrong... But it is certainly not a guy like you who make me change anything... Neither I nor Alejandro I think. If a moderator considers that we're disturbing the thread, he'll let us know, but before that, no doubt he'll look after of your case, my little boy.

Back