HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe ... You always make me laugh as much, Tim! :lol
... And thank you for this! :hi5:
... I was passing a small order of what I need to make the mold: I will receive the first part probably next Wednesday, and the remainder in eight days.
We will then see if I well learned my lesson... :wink1:
... And yes: I'll create a thread specifically dedicated to my custom bio-mask. I'll start it tonight or tomorrow. :D

Looking forward to it bro. Just make sure you post all of the progress pictures on the first page so all the new comers can get a view of all the hard work you've been putting into the details.

baloo i'm seriously excited to see what the final prototype is like with the LED lighting functioning as well.

By the way, will the mask be able to fit perfectly in all P1(not just slide in perfectly and too easy to slide out) - more like it fits the face and you can feel it sort of clip on to the face so that when you actually take it out you need to use a little bit of finger strength?

I don't want to find out that the mask is too loose till I end up having to heat up the mask with a blowdryer to shape it to my predator's face and risk ruining the perfectl symmetry of your mask :(

Now, you are not wrong... But it is certainly not a guy like you who make me change anything... Neither I nor Alejandro I think. If a moderator considers that we're disturbing the thread, he'll let us know, but before that, no doubt he'll look after of your case, my little boy.

Huh? :dunno

baloo i'm seriously excited to see what the final prototype is like with the LED lighting functioning as well.

By the way, will the mask be able to fit perfectly in all P1(not just slide in perfectly and too easy to slide out) - more like it fits the face and you can feel it sort of clip on to the face so that when you actually take it out you need to use a little bit of finger strength?

I don't want to find out that the mask is too loose till I end up having to heat up the mask with a blowdryer to shape it to my predator's face and risk ruining the perfectl symmetry of your mask :(

As I've said repeatedly, do not panic: my mask arises without difficulty (you just need good aim :wink1:) and held in place in all positions (even upside down... Like that: :rotfl).

Holala... Another error! :horror
Of course that it addressed, not for the attention of Sabres21768 (from whom I was only quoting his comment), but well and truly to Sandman!
Clumsy wording ... Sorry for the confusion! :monkey3

Holala... Another error! :horror
Of course that it addressed, not for the attention of Sabres21768 (from whom I was only quoting his comment), but well and truly to Sandman!
Clumsy wording ... Sorry for the confusion! :monkey3

No worries friend.

Things get lost in translation. :1-1:

Just got my P1 pred today!!!
He totally blew my mind when I saw him in person....waaaay better than I was expecting.
This figure blows all my other ones away.
Everyone should own this masterpiece.

Here he is after I quickly posed him straight out of the box(please excuse the crappy camera quality)

101120-164844.png

I cant stop looking at this guy and putting him in different poses.
Amazing piece.

So, no clumsy wording this time? :lol

Nope, all is clear, my friend.

I saw one of these go for nearly 300 quid a few days ago. I can't belive how much they're going for already , I should have bought about four. :lol

I saw one of these go for nearly 300 quid a few days ago. I can't belive how much they're going for already , I should have bought about four. :lol

Its still a bargain compared to how high the old AVP stuff sells for. I love my Predator, its the only one i'll ever need ................ or so I think. :D

That mightve been the one i bought on ebay. It cost me £270 delivered next day.
and yeah, im so gutted i cancelled my preorder on this last year...WTF was i thinking?
I wouldve had 10 of them by now lol.
seriously though, this figure is amazing.

Its still a bargain compared to how high the old AVP stuff sells for. I love my Predator, its the only one i'll ever need ................ or so I think. :D

yeah man, this is my only predator too, and he is all I will ever need.
It would be awesome to have an whole army of Preds though, but it would be too much money for me.

yeah man, this is my only predator too, and he is all I will ever need.
It would be awesome to have an whole army of Preds though, but it would be too much money for me.

Well I JUST finished watching "Predators" and both the Falconer and Berserker are looking MIGHTY fine right now :lol Both $185 @ Toys2 right now. I think I may eat my words ............. or the high will die down.

Back