HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't this thread about the original hot toys Predator? All I see is some guy trying to sell stuff in here.

It's not as much about him trying to sell something as much as we're forcing him to make us a newer and better 1:6 bio for our P1. It's about a custom part that we (HT P1 owners) want very badly. I don't see the problem of it being here. If we need to we can all take a vote on if baloo should need to vacate and create a new thread in the customs forums. I'm fine with it being here but if it a new thread is to be made, I would prefer it to be in Aliens and Robots since I frequent A&R the most.

... How that? You remain trapped between Aliens & Robots?! :horror
Open yourself to a wider world, Tim... So many wonderful things to discover somewhere else... :family
(I'm teasing of course... It was just in reprisals for your small mockery when you implied that I did not go out of my cave, hehe... Do you remember? :1-1:)

... How that? You remain trapped between Aliens & Robots?! :horror
Open yourself to a wider world, Tim... So many wonderful things to discover somewhere else... :family
(I'm teasing of course... It was just in reprisals for your small mockery when you implied that I did not go out of my cave, hehe... Do you remember? :1-1:)

Yes I remember Thierry. :lol That totally backfired on me.
I do go to Marvel and DC and General sometimes. Also the Sales section to find some deals for some friends. But A&R is still my favorite place to be. :hi5:

Haha thanks for making it clearer Baloo. So right now you have a prototype with you but you've sent a copy of the prototype to Alejandro for duplication, and you fear that it is already lost in the mail?

What's your next step?

Haha thanks for making it clearer Baloo. So right now you have a prototype with you but you've sent a copy of the prototype to Alejandro for duplication, and you fear that it is already lost in the mail?

What's your next step?

No I think he only has one prototype and no copies. He meant to say that he had a bad dream about it being lost in the mail. So now he's paranoid. Is that correct Thierry?

Sorry... Puf! Puf!
... 'm Back (I had gone bringing my son to the nursery...)
It's quite that, I am a paranoid bear! :lol
... But when you know what postal workers are able...

It's not as much about him trying to sell something as much as we're forcing him to make us a newer and better 1:6 bio for our P1. It's about a custom part that we (HT P1 owners) want very badly. I don't see the problem of it being here. If we need to we can all take a vote on if baloo should need to vacate and create a new thread in the customs forums. I'm fine with it being here but if it a new thread is to be made, I would prefer it to be in Aliens and Robots since I frequent A&R the most.

:exactly: :goodpost::clap

:hi5::goodpost:

That is exactly what I was thinking, also.

I couldn't have said it better. I see the logic in placing the info here, IMO.

This IS a photo thread and baloo IS posting photos of a HT original Predator mask after all in his own creativity.

However, due to the lengthiness of this thread, it does come across as being a little tedious when navigating through so many pages just to find some good photos to see.

I personally feel baloo deserves a thread dedicated to his own custom mask, seeing the magnitude and the degree of awesomeness and time consumption involved in it. :D

This IS a photo thread and baloo IS posting photos of a HT original Predator mask after all in his own creativity.

However, due to the lengthiness of this thread, it does come across as being a little tedious when navigating through so many pages just to find some good photos to see.

I personally feel baloo deserves a thread dedicated to his own custom mask, seeing the magnitude and the degree of awesomeness and time consumption involved in it. :D

Agreed. Baloo's biomask is waaaay too awesome to not have its own dedicated thread.
I have absolutely no problem with it staying here though :)
Could you pleaaaase put me on the list, Baloo my friend.
This mask is a must in my opinion.
Incredible work :rock

I would love to see some pictures of the Pred-meister from peoples collections, I pop in on this thread all the time and no pics from there proud owners, this is a photo thread is it not?

I know but you have to dig, I'm just being fussy and it would be nice to see some new pics of the baddest Mo-Fo in the galaxy (2nd to Boba Fett). :bunnydanc:bunnydanc:lsvader
After I wrote the above text I got a bug to pose and shoot pics of my pred, there quick and dirty but I was just messing around.

Last edited:
No problemo: you're pre-registered, Terminator_Fan_Game!
... And thanks so much for kind words! :duff

Hey brother. Let us know if you want a thread of your own. You deserve it. But you will have to post all the progress pictures all over again on the first page.

And to all the haters (Sandman)... :lol

1032612_o.gif

I just needed to post that. Everyone should know where this is from. If someone here doesn't know, please go watch "The Hangover." It is the funniest movie ever.

Hehe ... You always make me laugh as much, Tim! :lol
... And thank you for this! :hi5:
... I was passing a small order of what I need to make the mold: I will receive the first part probably next Wednesday, and the remainder in eight days.
We will then see if I well learned my lesson... :wink1:
... And yes: I'll create a thread specifically dedicated to my custom bio-mask. I'll start it tonight or tomorrow. :D

Back