HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some photos of P1 and P2 today with TD's bio masks on. P1 is definitely a beautiful figure!

5183946252_180eab480c_b.jpg

5183555841_28b7ca0938_b.jpg

5183555957_33f856a4d6_b.jpg

P1 is still one of the best HT figures. Great pictures Toyrewind. He looks really pissed off and evil.

Everyone that owns a P2 needs to get on the bandwagon for a TD P2 bio. It is beyond amazing. I would say it even surpasses TD's P1 bio in my eyes. Well to my satisfaction anyway. :D

Yeah, I refuse to pay the secondhand market prices on these things. I came into this right when the P2 Elder was coming out. If I was more savvy I could've gotten him, but I thought that I wouldn't want him without the P2, I didn't own any 1/6 at the time, and I wasn't sure if I wanted any at all.... oops.

Thanks guys! P1 and P2 really jumps to a whole new level with TD's bio masks! I still can't believe HT did an inaccurate and humongous mask for P1 and I didn't noticed it before. Haha!

Now I can't wait for baloo's mask too. Hope I could afford it though. *crosses fingers* :D

I have a Classic Predator (already parsed year) and Lost. of P2 is only the head, the body will plan to purchase or make the type P1 or Berserker. That's when I will finish - I do not know, no time :huh :monkey2

164449003.jpg

164449001.jpg

Back