HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that was what the guy above was asking and then I though Baloo was not understanding what he was saying. I figured out that he was doing a light up feature though, I've been following. :Dx

yes the bio will light up

When baloo will have what is needed (connector) ;)

This is what I wanted to know! Oh man, I'm so going to wait for this! :D

@ Elder_Predator:

Right you are :) I wasn't able to back-read, though, so I was unable to follow the progress :)

these three mask will be sent tomorrow
. the other on Saturday

please. a person who pay as padmeali @ ..
. To contact me

dsc0970b.jpg

. the other on Saturday

. To contact me

dsc0970b.jpg

Looks beautiful Tyler!!! I am a very very proud owner of one of these! 100 times better than the HT bio mask

. the other on Saturday

. To contact me

dsc0970b.jpg

Hehe... This is it, my friend: the mass production is launched! Congratulations Alejandro! :duff
As for me, I am not there yet... Damn, that the road is long! :D

... Is not it a lovely guard of honor, got four times the same photo to follow?!!
(And it is not finished, I'm sure! :wink1:)

You are welcome and thank you.
Yes and here are some to the pictures...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you friend, and nice shots!
Waiting to see if the plugs I already ordered coincide before ordering others (if it is true that access to the page of this item is not easy, it does remains that this link is very interesting!).
Corrections on the sculpture of the face are almost completed (I will have difficulties to do better): pics to come...

For the pics, I set up the items in front of a LCD TV with a Predator 2 scene paused in the background.

I bought the sarcophagus on eBay quite a while back. I had heard he was planning to produce a predator corpse also, but I never found out if he did. :(

Here is more info:
https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=2870&st=0

I'm on a business trip right now. When I get home, I might be able to take more pictures. I only had a few on my person computer.

:wave

Back