HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, that's it!
... This is actually the mask of P1 without damage, right?
Well, without wishing to boast, I think there is no comparison... But I'm not best placed to say...

Yeah that is the one, I don't have the figure but will buy it soon. This mask you are making with be non-battle-damaged with lights right?

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

I still have some minor defects to correct... But that's it, now, right?
O man ! This is MADNESS! :D In a good way. It's near perfect.

Thank you buddy! It's a little (or even many) thanks to you if I went there, hehe...
I just noticed a last major correction to make: the cheekbones (maxillary sinuses) should follow the line of the eyes (looking down), therefore be a little hollowed, and a little thinner in height.
To be continued...

Hey Alejandro. Was my mask sent out? Looking at these pictures are making me super excited. And Baloo. I'm getting dizzy from a headrush looking your bio. Please make sure I am on the top of your list for one of these. I don't care what you charge. I WANT IT and I can't wait to have it.

Hey Baloo, you're doing a great job!
I just thought I'd do a quick paintover of one of your images, which hopefully might help you out further :p I hope you don't mind.
I'm not sure whether the tri-laser is positioned further away from his eye for the rerason of adding in the light-up feature or not, but I adjusted it anyway :p Hope it helps, even just a little bit :)
https://i55.tinypic.com/opmirp.jpg
https://i51.tinypic.com/29wwbbl.jpg

Hey Alejandro. Was my mask sent out? Looking at these pictures are making me super excited. And Baloo. I'm getting dizzy from a headrush looking your bio. Please make sure I am on the top of your list for one of these. I don't care what you charge. I WANT IT and I can't wait to have it.

Hey my friend!
Thank you for those pleasant words! :1-1:
Perhaps I will have to stop to try to find fault, because otherwise, at that stage, I still won't be able to begin interior details... :thud:
Come on, promised: tomorrow, I stop! :D

Hey Baloo, you're doing a great job!
I just thought I'd do a quick paintover of one of your images, which hopefully might help you out further :p I hope you don't mind.
I'm not sure whether the tri-laser is positioned further away from his eye for the rerason of adding in the light-up feature or not, but I adjusted it anyway :p Hope it helps, even just a little bit :)
https://i55.tinypic.com/opmirp.jpg
https://i51.tinypic.com/29wwbbl.jpg

Thanks a lot and don't worry, it does not bother me at all, quite the contrary! :hi5:
For confess, I did it on purpose, and this for two reasons:
- To be symmetrical (profile views) and therefore more harmonious
- To have space when I will insert the micro-bulb. :wink1:
As I will make one last little change (see previous post), we should have the visual effect that is to bring the viewfinder near the temple.
Thank you again for your remark relevant!

your masks and those of others are packed and ready to go
the postal service in my small town. it sucks. I have to commute 40km to the capital. I believe that tomorrow will be sent

Hey my friend!
Thank you for those pleasant words! :1-1:
Perhaps I will have to stop to try to find fault, because otherwise, at that stage, I still won't be able to begin interior details... :thud:
Come on, promised: tomorrow, I stop! :D

Wait you're doing interior too? You mean just the wires of you're trying to make it look like the HGC P1 bio? If you're gonna do all that, will it still be able to fit onto the P1 head?

your masks and those of others are packed and ready to go
the postal service in my small town. it sucks. I have to commute 40km to the capital. I believe that tomorrow will be sent

Great news. Thank you. Just a reminder to make sure I get a cleaner paint job than some of the others. I really like the less damaged version. Wow 40km is not a short trip. Good luck my friend. I look forward to getting the bios.

Thank you Wolf-Predator! :hi5:
... And :welcome1: !!!

Wait you're doing interior too? You mean just the wires of you're trying to make it look like the HGC P1 bio? If you're gonna do all that, will it still be able to fit onto the P1 head?

My friend, you'll have a blame because you did not follow the conversation... :pfft:TSSS TSSS... Make me repeat myself, not good, that! :D
... So, bis repetita:
- Yes, I'll realize the details of the interior of the mask, indeed basing myself on the one made by Hollywood Collectibles Group.
- Yes, one will still be able to put it on the head of the Predator without problem
- And yes, there will also be the lighting of the laser sight to target acquisition.
Ok, a little bonus picture: :wink1:

picture.php

Well, that's not all, but I have some patches to do now... See you soon guys! :wave

Back