HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the molex connector, I had already noticed it in my research. On this link, apparently the batch of 79 plugs is sold without the husks in metal. But what bothers me most is not to be sure that the model is truly equal (size and shape: there must be a central rail behind).
I'll go take a look on their site...
Thank you for looking Station! :wink1:

Give up? Never!... I cling like an octopus! :D

picture.php

Last edited:
Hello my friends!
Thank you jkno: this will motivate me for the day! :D

Well, the night brings counsel: I would first like to apologize to predarnold. His remark, yet how relevant, had not over: after having spent so much time on this mask and have to realize that I was not good, and exhaustion helping, I become susceptible! It was stupid and pretentious on my part. So I apologize... :bow
And I saw, saw and saw again my reference pictures. I noticed that the arcades were much less rounded.
In parallel, following the reflection of Alejandro, I also took a new shot framed at best, to be sure of corrections.
Here it is:

PREDBIOMASK5T21COROK.jpg

The lines are symmetrical and show the areas that I intend to rectify. What do you think, buddies?

Hello my friends!
Thank you jkno: this will motivate me for the day! :D

Well, the night brings counsel: I would first like to apologize to predarnold. His remark, yet how relevant, had not over: after having spent so much time on this mask and have to realize that I was not good, and exhaustion helping, I become susceptible! It was stupid and pretentious on my part. So I apologize... :bow
And I saw, saw and saw again my reference pictures. I noticed that the arcades were much less rounded.
In parallel, following the reflection of Alejandro, I also took a new shot framed at best, to be sure of corrections.
Here it is:

PREDBIOMASK5T21COROK.jpg

The lines are symmetrical and show the areas that I intend to rectify. What do you think, buddies?

Minor details I would have never noticed but true artisan such as yourself can never let pass. So when do we take orders for these?

Excellent work baloo! Can you or Alejandro add a red laser pointer to the bio mask? Don't know if you guys could pull that one off but it would surely make it the ultimate P1 bio mask! :D

Minor details I would have never noticed but true artisan such as yourself can never let pass. So when do we take orders for these?

Thank you my friend!... But what an impatient! :lol
Specifically, the time to refine the outside, and especially to realize the details of the interior, it takes about another fortnight.
Then, and I think now I can announce :)lecture that's the scoop of the day, my friends!), the time that Alejandro makes the mold, that he begins the duplication in series and that we finish the masks, I think it will take yet another fortnight, so in a month, in total, at least. :hi5:
Satisfied, my friend? :D

Excellent work baloo! Can you or Alejandro add a red laser pointer to the bio mask? Don't know if you guys could pull that one off but it would surely make it the ultimate P1 bio mask! :D

Thank you for compliment!
Not only the lighting is planned, but more importantly, the detailed decoration of the interior! :wink1:

Nothing in nature is symmetrical. In fact, its the asymmetry of things that make them appealing. Think of cindy crawford's mole. If I were to change anything, it would only be the grove cut into the top of the bio, but other than that man, you have it down, I say leave it as-is

the P1 mask will be ready today or tomorrow
will be sent in order to get paid. interested please send MP to send data to paypal
thanks

Incorrigible Alejandro! :lol
MP, it is for throw you in dungeon after you have been clubbed duly... :thwak
PM, there, it is for tell you that we love you! :1-1:
:wink1: :D

Nothing in nature is symmetrical. In fact, its the asymmetry of things that make them appealing. Think of cindy crawford's mole. If I were to change anything, it would only be the grove cut into the top of the bio, but other than that man, you have it down, I say leave it as-is

Already done my friend! :wink1:

Back