HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc0990m.jpg

hey friends ... the first masks. were sent on Thursday
send some more today and Monday or Tuesday will send more

I have to make a recommendation. the new mask are a bit loose.
Please heat the mask with hair dryers. few seconds ..
then place the mask on his head and hit the back of the face with her fingers

thanks for your comentes friends

Hello friends!

I'd just like to say that i've read this whole thread in order to get up to speed with what's been going on; And the enthusiasm, support, and passion you all have towards creating the perfect P1 mask is awesome!

I'd also like to give a huge congratulations to Taylerdurdem and Baloo for both taking the mask this far, and I hope to see them develope even further! Well done guys!! :D

dsc0990m.jpg

hey friends ... the first masks. were sent on Thursday
send some more today and Monday or Tuesday will send more

I have to make a recommendation. the new mask are a bit loose.
Please heat the mask with hair dryers. few seconds ..
then place the mask on his head and hit the back of the face with her fingers

thanks for your comentes friends

Hi friend,

We have to heat the inside or the outside of the mask? And after we have to press on the top of the mask?

you have to heat a few seconds. better inside
place the mask on his head and hit in the back of the face. under the laser
at the back of the cheeks
it is not necessary in all mask. only in some

Hello my buddies!
This are my last pics with changes. Thanks to Predarnold and Alejandro, I redesigned the eyes and cheeks and I corrected some other minor details...

PREDBIOMASK7T1OK.jpg
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

So baloo, the mask you are working on right now is more movie accurate than both of the masks that were shipped with the Sideshow exclusive?

WOW!
I'll be purchasing for sure! (PM)
I've already ordered some from taylerdurdem also.

Keep up the great work!

What is your next project for you artist? Perhaps an original predator mask? or a concept predator mask? or a predator mask only briefly seen in a movie?

Wow just awesome baloo!

wow!!!!awesome mask!!!!!
how it will work on the inside??

Hehe... Thank you so much, my friends!

@ Alejandro: wait and see! :wink1:

So baloo, the mask you are working on right now is more movie accurate than both of the masks that were shipped with the Sideshow exclusive?

I don't know these eclusive masks, sorry... Could you please show me some pics? :dunno

ooh! so are custom bios now being made w/ light ups?? i've been waiting for someone to offer that

Normally: yes... If I have no problem with the parts (plugs and micro bulbs) that I ordered! :D

WOW!
I'll be purchasing for sure! (PM)
I've already ordered some from taylerdurdem also.

Keep up the great work!

What is your next project for you artist? Perhaps an original predator mask? or a concept predator mask? or a predator mask only briefly seen in a movie?

Thank you my friend!
The next project? I do not know, too early to say... For now, I have to finish this mask! :duff

Awesome masks Tayler and Baloo! You guys are making the Hot Toys masks look toy-ish in comparison. I'm going to have to order a mask or masks from one or both of you. :hi5:

Back