HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys i need help with hot toys predator.
I've tried creating a thread but was deleted i think.

asking about listing the number of predators and the differences....wonder where should I ask?

With just a little patience and boldness!
... I mean, it's great to be afraid of breaking something, but at too high doses, one does nothing. Just do a bit of attention and go smoothly.
I wanted to do this kind of posture to see the joints limits of the figure. Now, we can't say that this pose is an example of stability... :wink1:

Thanks for the advice. Was it just as simple as spreading the legs apart and bending the knee joints or did you have to push some stuff aside to make way for the stretching?

hi guys i need help with hot toys predator.
I've tried creating a thread but was deleted i think.

asking about listing the number of predators and the differences....wonder where should I ask?

Just go to sideshowtoy.com, and check the "Alien & Predator" section. All the preds are there with many photos.

commonview-rightfront.jpg

commonview-left.jpg

commonview-leftback.jpg

tylerdurdem is God :pray:

p.s.
helmet-3compared.jpg

the pointed detail (down-right corner) is something that touched me to the heart

Jeez.. the HT Bio's look like crap in that comparison photo. :lol
well, i made more compares if somebody is interested.

1)
helmet-leftup-01.jpg

helmet-leftup-03.jpg

2)
helmet-rightdown-01.jpg

helmet-rightdown-03.jpg

3)
helmet-right-01.jpg

helmet-right-03.jpg

4)
helmet-chin-01.jpg

helmet-chin-03.jpg

i think it must help people to see what tylerdurdem did and get a copy of his work for everybody until it's too late.

Yea I'm still waiting on his P2 bio. If he made a bio for every HT Pred ever made, I would buy one from him. That man is just a genius!!!

hey friends

many thank you very much for the comments. Photos

it is true that in his hand. the mask improvement.

This week all the mask will be sent to all owners.
Sorry the delay but I've been very busy
and I have difficulty getting sent because in my city do not support international shipping.

Thanks for your patience

Oh shut up. :lol

Glad to know the maker didnt get all butthurt about my comment.

Try painting it silver, and then perhaps using a sponge for the weathering. HT has good paint on their mask. Try taking a cue from that.

The sculpt is really nice (the unpainted pics have shown me)...but the paint is just...ehh.

i agree .....my paint job might be better .... but I do not paint well
it might, but it still looks excellent because of new shape.
and your P2 helmet seems perfect to me. so you already can paint well :)
remake also other HT predators helmets - i think they still will be popular :)

Well, I think Berserker needs a custom bio if HT dont make it more movie accurate.

Back