HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right. P1 neck joint and P1 stomach joint (it's inside the body, between belly and chest).

cut the head's neck (head's!) to the level of chin;
cut out a cone hole to fit the P1 neck (look at P1 head hole to see what i mean);
take a head holder out of Dutch/Billy/P1 head;
put it altogether, glue or don't glue (i didn't).

but i guess you figured out an easier way :)

That's a scary sight...

right. P1 neck joint and P1 stomach joint (it's inside the body, between belly and chest).

cut the head's neck (head's!) to the level of chin;
cut out a cone hole to fit the P1 neck (look at P1 head hole to see what i mean);
take a head holder out of Dutch/Billy/P1 head;
put it altogether, glue or don't glue (i didn't).

but i guess you figured out an easier way :)

THANKS FRIEND!!!!!

Here's a couple of pictures of my Original Pred with taylerdurdem's amazing bio mask!

IMG_1411.jpg
IMG_1412.jpg

Gracias, Alejandro!

I really need to stop torturing myself by comming into the thread. Great pics Commtech :rock If HT doesn't announce or show pics of the new Classic Pred soon, I may end up getting a P1 on ebay. I hate myeslf for passing this figure.

Question for you taylerdurdem, do yo plan on perhaps making bios for the new Preds like Berserker and Falconer if HT dosn't correct them?

I really need to stop torturing myself by comming into the thread. Great pics Commtech :rock If HT doesn't announce or show pics of the new Classic Pred soon, I may end up getting a P1 on ebay. I hate myeslf for passing this figure.

Question for you taylerdurdem, do yo plan on perhaps making bios for the new Preds like Berserker and Falconer if HT dosn't correct them?

Best if you hop on one asap. I really don't think HT will make a new classic. They have yet to remake a figure that's pretty much exactly the same as a previous older version from a different series. That's also why the majority of their older stuff retains and increases in value.

Best if you hop on one asap. I really don't think HT will make a new classic. They have yet to remake a figure that's pretty much exactly the same as a previous older version from a different series. That's also why the majority of their older stuff retains and increases in value.

I thaught I seen on here that the Classic from Predators has been confirmed??

Haven't seen any threads about it. And less than a handful of people have confirmed it but no photos or prototypes or anything. Until I see some solid proof like with the Falconer, it's just hearsay to me.

I'm not sure who confirmed it but it was from a magazine article in Chinese and someone translated it apparently?? It's way back in the Berserker thread...

Yea I read that. I dunno if that's enough for me to believe that HT will really remake a better P1 into a classic. But we'll see. It would good news.

It would be awesome news! Especially for the people like me who missed out on P1.

But wouldn't the Classic be missing a few things like the bone necklace and trophies and one of the left triceps armor? Not to mention a non damages bio. The bio can easily be taken care of by Taylerdurdem though. Everything else you will have to improvise if you want to make it look like the original.

But wouldn't the Classic be missing a few things like the bone necklace and trophies and one of the left triceps armor? Not to mention a non damages bio. The bio can easily be taken care of by Taylerdurdem though. Everything else you will have to improvise if you want to make it look like the original.

I was thinking that it would need some modding but I'd be willing to do that to try and make the perfect P1 after missing out before.

I'll definitely try to get my hands on one of those Taylerdurdem bios if I eventually get hold of a P1, though.

Haven't seen any threads about it. And less than a handful of people have confirmed it but no photos or prototypes or anything. Until I see some solid proof like with the Falconer, it's just hearsay to me.

The reason only a few have talked about it is that the magazine was in Chinese and only a few members can read it. It was stated in the article that all four Predators were coming along with Royce and that useless character played by Laurence Fishbourne.

But I can't disagree with you, the magazine is not exactly known for being 100% accurate. Gary Oldman's Commissioner Gordon was also confirmed awhile back by the magazine but look how that went (unless they are waiting for part 3).

The reason only a few have talked about it is that the magazine was in Chinese and only a few members can read it. It was stated in the article that all four Predators were coming along with Royce and that useless character played by Laurence Fishbourne.

But I can't disagree with you, the magazine is not exactly known for being 100% accurate. Gary Oldman's Commissioner Gordon was also confirmed awhile back by the magazine but look how that went (unless they are waiting for part 3).

:lol Batman 3 isn't even announced yet. We don't even know if it will ever get made. Gordon should have been made a long time ago, but I can see how Ht wouldn't find the figure profitable. I mean look at the value of 2 face. Great character, great figure, worth half what the retail value was when it first came out.

I would love to get a Classic Pred trust me. But like I said, until we get pics, I ain't getting psyched. :D

Just thinking, there is a precedent for remaking the Classic; the P2 Elder. The movie version was a redressed P1, and Hot Toys did 90% of a P1 when they did their version; all that was needed was a head and bio. However they still went and did a P1 from scratch. I guess if they are 'redoing' a character, it makes sense to make the change worthwhile.

Back