HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY MIKE!

Do you like the Predator i sent you? :D

My Predator arrived yesterday! Wow, he is SO awesome! This is my first, and hopefully not the last Hot Toys Predator. :D Here's some pictures I took of it last night...with a suprise "guest star" too!

He says "calm down...this will only hurt a little"!

IMG_7253.jpg

I tried to photograph the laser sighting on his helmet with no flash and in low lighting. It made this weird effect to the lights, but looks kinda cool to me...

IMG_7271.jpg

BOO!

IMG_7301.jpg

Pulling off his helmet to reveal his face. "You're one ugly mother &*!##***"!

IMG_7338.jpg

IMG_7333.jpg

IMG_7323.jpg

And now...our special guest star! I guess the Predator really did get Dutch!

I'll try to take more pictures of my new Predator outside tomorrow. I am thrilled to finally have one! Now, I want to get a Dutch to go with my Predator!

Yes, of course I did Patrick! :D I can't thank you enough!

Remember I told you that I would give you credit here for sending it to me? Thanks again for one of the best gifts I have EVER got! :bow

:banana :chew :cool:

Totally agree. I need to swap the LED into my non-damaged mask. Anyone got a tutorial I can follow? An easy one even an idiot like me can follow. :D

Very late to the game, but I finally got my Predator too. :D
Such an awesome fig, he's my first HT Pred. Will fix his dreads when I have the time, but this'll have to do for now.
I will also probably be selling my SS exclusive mask, not a big fan of the mask, and the regular one is enough for me. If anybody is interested let me know, I'll probably list it in the For Sale section soon.

Predator1-1.png

Predator2.png

Predator3.png

Predator-1_Predator-2.jpg

hehehe previous version of preds:

Predator12unmaskedonbase.jpg

p.s. the more i see HT fenced eyelenses of predator 1, the more i'm glad i remade mine.

Is that the McFarlane Robocop base there, great idea!!
yes it is.
...actually it was. those figures are kept somewhere far away in a box after getting ht predators.

Back