HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it looks stylish
they would agree with you:

1241804143_picture.jpg

Krasnoarmeez1__580_no.JPG

Here are a few pics of my P1s. I put AVP Armor
on one and painted it with Tamyia Dark Copper paint
with Mig Dark Wash on it.

The other P1 is holding a new trophy, a T-700 head.
I recently got a Martin Laing version of the T-600
Endo, and thought one of the 700 heads would
be a cool trophy.

I think these are the first decent pics I have taken of my Predator. I was having a real bad streak with photos when I first got him and was doing mods. Everything was coming out underexposed and grainy and sometimes out of focus. Helps I got a new camera but I KNOW I can take good pics with my P&S camera.

4215923712_55211e390c_b.jpg

4215922654_1bfde95832_b.jpg

Great photos. Really inspires me to do more work on this Pred. Special thanks to markmg for posting pics of P1 and A1. Haven't seen that yet, but wanted to. They look good together.

Wait til you guys see what I do with Reinhardt's and my Pred1 figures. Coming soon.

Great photos. Really inspires me to do more work on this Pred. Special thanks to markmg for posting pics of P1 and A1. Haven't seen that yet, but wanted to. They look good together.
Your welcome bro, and looking forward to see your Predator 1 figure.

hey markmg where did you get your display cases from?????
Its a custom display cases, i bought it from my acrylic supplier here in Indonesia.:D

Great photos guys! I especially like the one where Predator is facing the Alien
Thanks for the kind word.

Last edited:
The undersizing and slightly bulky mask notwithstanding this remains an incredible figure. To me it really feels like the P1 predator. I wish I could say the same for the Alien.

I think with a little help the mask is pretty spot on. Just needs some heating and reforming. The head can also look too big in some photos due to lens distortion. It's a problem more so with 1/6 photography than other smaller scales in my experience and especially so with the Predator who for accuracies sake has a pretty big melon.

Pred1.png

4219018861_ba5e07d8c9_b.jpg

OK, I need this. Anyone help a brutha out -- who/where is the best place to get this from, if he's still around?

Any leads appreciated. I'm checking the usual suspects.

I got mine from Ebay....if that helps.

Figure of the Year. Hands down.

Also, I did run into a small problem. I heated the mask up, and flexed it. And put it on while still hot. The LED thingy BURNT some of the paint off of my Predator's head! Heh...no problem, easy fix. Put some black paint on there, slap some gloss...and presto! Gone.

Question for those that have this guy - I had him for a while but didn't open him up until recently - did yours come with a battery for the laser? I opened up the compartment on mine and it was empty.

Also, what kind of battery does it use?

Thanks.

Back