HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for those that have this guy - I had him for a while but didn't open him up until recently - did yours come with a battery for the laser? I opened up the compartment on mine and it was empty.

Also, what kind of battery does it use?

Thanks.

The batteries for this figure come bagged in with the instructions, they're pretty tiny, I believe just two of them.

No problem, I think it threw a lot of us off, most battery figures come with them already in with those plastic tabs in to cut off the energy flow that you have to remove, but for some reason not on the Predator, which would have been nice cuz getting those batteries in sucks when you have big fingers :lol

No problem, I think it threw a lot of us off, most battery figures come with them already in with those plastic tabs in to cut off the energy flow that you have to remove, but for some reason not on the Predator, which would have been nice cuz getting those batteries in sucks when you have big fingers :lol
That's what I was expecting, the plastic tab, but when I didn't see it ans opened the compartment I just assumed that they didn't include batteries.

As for the big fingers, I had hell of a time getting the pouches onto my Chris Redfield figure! :censored :lol

As for the big fingers, I had hell of a time getting the pouches onto my Chris Redfield figure! :censored :lol

Wait'll you try PERS on a figure like Joker where there's no handy extension stick to get at the control :banghead

Hot Toys needs to cater to its large fingered collectors too :lol

That is one of the COOLEST pics I've seen of this fig.

Makes want to get one now. :banghead

4219018861_ba5e07d8c9_b.jpg

It really is a beautiful figure, for whatever may be wrong with it, it's so impressive looking and in the spirit of the first film.

Hope you can find one. I'm really surprised they haven't offered a BD version of this figure, though the P2 BD came well after the regular had been sold out.

Damnit! Really?

I was hoping that was the "outta the box" look.

What has he modified?

I wouldn't worry. The out-of-box figure most of us have looks almost as good as that - many of the changes made, no disrespect to Dedguy, may have involved more work than the end result suggests such as the belt and the pouch mods. The reshaping of the mask to fit the head better would be the most significant change and perhaps any alterations he may have made to the dreads so they hang more accurately. Anything else is subtle enough that the basic figure is by no means embarrassed by the customs. The figure is that good to begin with.

Is that necessary? I read somewhere that someone did that and messed it up, melted the paint or fried the LED or something. I certainly don't want to risk that.

I don't think it's necessary.

Granted, it's dramatically lit, but this is my stock Predator, no customization except a little effort to make the dreds hug the head more.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back