HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone point me to that post on fixing the wiring on the helmet? As expected, mine broke where it connects to the white piece. I can't seem to find the "Making your Predator perfect" thread, which is where I thought I saw it. Thanks much.

Got my predator 1 today,
a cool figure, i just wish he was about another inch taller at least.
but still looks great.

Picture Time

I got a new camera a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd take some new photos. Doing these made me realize how handy it would be if Dutch had the PERS system.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Hey guys, jsut got my predator on friday and it is AWESOME! My buddy and I just did a special edition of our podcast that was all about Predator so I figured I'd let you guys know cause it's all predator talk. I'm taking pics now for a review I'm going to post on the site later in the week to go along with it and although they show the technical stuff pretty well, they don't do it justice like the pics you guys are putting up. Would anyone mind if I included their pics to show it off? I will of course give you guys full credit. Let me know if you would like me to use your pics! Thanks!

https://hhwlod.com/

just wondering anyone intrested in a pred 1? still in box. box is a little worn. but good for some one that is going to open. ive never removed

Back