HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't understand why many people here had such problems with getting it.
i had 2 in july.

i don't understand why many people here had such problems with getting it.
i had 2 in july.
It's not that he wasn't available, I just didn't want to spend 200 plus for one from overseas, or even close to 200 after shipping and tax through SS. Got mine for 150 shipped and I'm happy with that. BTW, I think he's a f'n amazing figure.:monkey5

Hey Guys, First off, love the pics! As you can tell by my post count, I'm new here, but I've been jonesing for one of these guys since I saw the first pics. I sold some stuff on ebay to get the money for one from viking toys and when i checked this morning they had them in stock. Checked after my stuff sold and, guess what, out of stock. Anyone have some other alternatives that hare hopefully at least a little less than $200 + shipping? I'd really appreciate it! As soon as I get it I'll post some pics!

i still don't understand all those complaining about price.
is $200 something that people cannot spend and forget?

gohastings.com still has some at the 165.99 depending on where you live you might check with them.

i still don't understand all those complaining about price.
is $200 something that people cannot spend and forget?

I didn't really think I was complaining, but, yeah $200 isn't something i can just spend on a whim. Owning my own design business most of my money goes to that first and then to my other hobbies like eating, driving and sleeping under a roof.

(I don't know how to do multiple quotes so i'll just copy/paste)
jayw13th
Re: HT original Predator- photo thread
gohastings.com still has some at the 165.99 depending on where you live you might check with them.

Thanks! I've never heard of that site before but it looks like they've got some good deals on blu-rays too (my other obsession). The listing doesn't have a picture or description other than the dimensions which are said to be "really cool", whats up with that?

Last edited:
That site has some issues, but if you are concerned if that is the real deal--some folks ordered the Predator from there, and the Hot Toys version is what they received. Whether your order will be fulfilled at all is another question, as several people had their orders cancelled. Hastings ships stuff from their "brick and mortar" stores, rather than from a warehouse, so their inventory levels on the website might not be remotely correct.

That site has some issues, but if you are concerned if that is the real deal--some folks ordered the Predator from there, and the Hot Toys version is what they received. Whether your order will be fulfilled at all is another question, as several people had their orders cancelled. Hastings ships stuff from their "brick and mortar" stores, rather than from a warehouse, so their inventory levels on the website might not be remotely correct.

Hmm, that seems to be the issue I'm seeing from some reviews. I'll keep it in mind though. Any other suggestions? I just got into hot toys with the DK stuff and I got those on ebay pretty reasonably or at brick and mortar stores, but I guess i sort of missed the boat on this guy. I just couldn't afford it when it came out and now that i can he's pretty rare and the prices on ebay shot up. plus if I can avoid it, i'd rather not order from an overseas eBay seller, it's just to risky for me for that ammount of money.

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

and expect some wear and tear on the boxes (though mine came in good condition).

Back