HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, when the page was loading I only saw the top part of that picture for a second. Looked like Night Owl from Watchmen. :lol

Not surprising when WW was the only JL figure they showed at the summer cons. The rest of them just aren't a priority for HT right now. The rest of them will probably hit next year now especially taking into account the 6-8 week gap between HK release and them reaching the rest of the world.

Not surprising when WW was the only JL figure they showed at the summer cons. The rest of them just aren't a priority for HT right now. The rest of them will probably hit next year now especially taking into account the 6-8 week gap between HK release and them reaching the rest of the world.

I said the same on the SDCC picture threads.

The JL stuff not being shown was concerning- the movie essentially flopped and the rest of them were going to be delayed.

I said the same on the SDCC picture threads.

The JL stuff not being shown was concerning- the movie essentially flopped and the rest of them were going to be delayed.

Yup, they probably view them as loss makers at this stage and aren't in any hurry to push them out. They will of course get released eventually so I'm not especially concerned. Probably regular suit Batman the next one they release, likely the only other figure in this line that will make money for them.

Got the delay message.
Good. Not sure if I still want the figure at this point.
Give me time to evaluate if I want to cancel.

Yup, they probably view them as loss makers at this stage and aren't in any hurry to push them out. They will of course get released eventually so I'm not especially concerned. Probably regular suit Batman the next one they release, likely the only other figure in this line that will make money for them.

Could be. The only ones I have on PO now is Batman, Tactical Batman and two Superman figures.

I canceled Aquaman and Flash because I am not satisfied with their look.

I enjoyed the movie, I thought it was fun but they rushed the entire concept.

Nah, I think they're just waiting for Aquaman to come out in November and ride that bit of a hype wave for DC characters. Wonderwoman makes sense to get out now, especially if they are planning a WW 1984 version. Need time between those two.

But that's pure speculation based on some facts....

Nah, I think they're just waiting for Aquaman to come out in November and ride that bit of a hype wave for DC characters. Wonderwoman makes sense to get out now, especially if they are planning a WW 1984 version. Need time between those two.

But that's pure speculation based on some facts....

I don't agree with that logic.

People thought the delay with John Wick being held back for PO was waiting for Chapter 3 hype. That didn't happen.

I think it is these were considered to have less hype because the movie wasn't as successful as they hoped so they focused on ones that might have more kick.

I don't agree with that logic.

People thought the delay with John Wick being held back for PO was waiting for Chapter 3 hype. That didn't happen.

I think it is these were considered to have less hype because the movie wasn't as successful as they hoped so they focused on ones that might have more kick.

That's my best guess to. As much as I hate it the demand for Black Panther and Infinity War stuff is huge. They'll be pushing to release as much of that before Christmas as they can. JL stuff sent to the back of the line.

I imagine anything outside the WW and regular Batman figures from this line won't sell well at all.

I think that’s their way of saying youu should cancel this!

That's what I'm thinking at this moment. I really liked the design, but really lost interest after I realized I have too many Batman figures and could do with one that won't be iconic by any stretch. Don't want to cancel though. I'll wait and try to sell it or trade for a Darth Vader.

I wouldn't cancel. Regardless of how the movie did at the box office, the batman tactical and deluxe will go down as some of the best batman figures. Great designs.

I think this one is going to ride a rollercoaster wave like the Armored Batman. People are going to get it while others have forgotten about it and cancelled. We see in-hand shots and it'll quietly sell-out and then the demand will go up along with second-hand prices. Then it'll slowly go back down to MSRP or below as people ditch it for funds for other figures and stuff.

I was a bit surprised how quickly HT pumped out some of the IW figures, meanwhile these DC figs are taking some delay. Welp, one can only do so much as wait.

I think this one is going to ride a rollercoaster wave like the Armored Batman. People are going to get it while others have forgotten about it and cancelled. We see in-hand shots and it'll quietly sell-out and then the demand will go up along with second-hand prices. Then it'll slowly go back down to MSRP or below as people ditch it for funds for other figures and stuff.

:goodpost::exactly:

Back