HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll hold onto this one. The delay is okay. The suit is unique and should display well. My favorite of the Synder-verse version is still the Knightmare Batman. That figure still drags my eye to it whenever I pass my display shelve.

I canceled the rest of the JL line-up- mostly because of display/$ issues- gotta pick n' choose.

It appears JL is to the DC universe what TLJ is to the SW universe.

Still, Bats usually does well. I don't expect this to appreciate like say, Knightmare but i think it will at least stay close to retail when all is said and done if it turns out okay. That doesn't mean deals can't be had much like Armored Batman, but they will eventually dry up.

I think

It really depends on how good it turns out and how many they make.

I should add, with DC being in the freeze it is in (other than WW of coarse), now would be a great time to make Romero Joker, Pfeiffer Catwoman and perhaps a Ledger 3.0. Also, shrink the 1/4 Bale Bats down - add the missing accessories. (Pneumatic Mangler/grumpy face)

I should add, with DC being in the freeze it is in (other than WW of coarse), now would be a great time to make Romero Joker, Pfeiffer Catwoman and perhaps a Ledger 3.0. Also, shrink the 1/4 Bale Bats down - add the missing accessories. (Pneumatic Mangler/grumpy face)

:lecture Yes! especially Romero Joker and Pfeiffer Catwoman.

This suit comes across as a realized version of the Arkham Origins one in my mind. I know a lot of folks think highly of that, and that will largely reflect in this figure's perception. Justice League in itself no longer supports this figure, it will have to rely entirely on its own presence at this point to be successful.

This suit comes across as a realized version of the Arkham Origins one in my mind. I know a lot of folks think highly of that, and that will largely reflect in this figure's perception. Justice League in itself no longer supports this figure, it will have to rely entirely on its own presence at this point to be successful.

Good thinking. Suit is really similar in a lot of ways. Not over-tech, but still visibly armored. And good looking for sure.

I think this one is going to ride a rollercoaster wave like the Armored Batman. People are going to get it while others have forgotten about it and cancelled. We see in-hand shots and it'll quietly sell-out and then the demand will go up along with second-hand prices. Then it'll slowly go back down to MSRP or below as people ditch it for funds for other figures and stuff.

Good post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing that I have heard of, but if I had to guess it'll be released in late November to December.

Sideshow themselves have it as Dec 2018 - Jan 2019, so Hong Kong could have it late November possibly lol.

Sideshow themselves have it as Dec 2018 - Jan 2019, so Hong Kong could have it late November possibly lol.

I've really lost track of all these JL release estimates. I think originally this was down for March lol. Just feels like HT really don't care about this line.

Oh yeah lol, I was really looking forward to this months ago, now I'm just kinda hoping that they just put the effort out to release it at this point lol.

I'm a bit surprised how quickly they're pumping out other releases, i.e. some Marvel releases, and these DCs are delayed much beyond their estimated dates.

Maybe their pumping out all of their production double time before the eventual factory slowdown during Chinese New Year.

I've really lost track of all these JL release estimates. I think originally this was down for March lol. Just feels like HT really don't care about this line.

I'm a bit surprised how quickly they're pumping out other releases, i.e. some Marvel releases, and these DCs are delayed much beyond their estimated dates.

HT’s pecking order:

1. Star Wars
2. MCU

You can make an argument though on which one is number one.

3. DC
4. Alien and Predator

HT’s pecking order:

1. Star Wars
2. MCU

You can make an argument though on which one is number one.

3. DC
4. Alien and Predator

I wanted to agree completely but Star Wars merch has not been selling well. Of course right before and right after TFA was released, plenty of people bought stuff because of the SW craze but that faded and ever since TLJ, merchandise has hit an all time low. ANd I'm sure, to no one's surprise, OT merch does ok, not great like the old days, but easily outselling ST and thankfully PT appreciation is starting to rise again.

TL;DR

1. MCU
2. (Other-non SW) Disney
3. OT Star Wars
4. DC
5. Alien Predator
6. Everything Else

Oh and even DC is slipping being a complete no show at NYCC.

If they can pull some figures forward due to less figures being made than planned for TLJ or Solo say, then MCU makes sense. Why have old IW1 figures shipping to people around the time when new IW2 figures are being announced. Equals potential less sales imo.

I have this on flex pay with my final charge set for Dec...

If we don’t see blogger pics from HK by the end of next month chances are we won’t get it till Jan. Unless it’s delayed even further.

Fair assessment- I think with the disappointing performance of Justice League and what is likely lackluster POs on this line they definitely shifted focus.

I even canceled Flash and Aquaman and I enjoyed the movie.

Back