HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think that this will come out in the next month or so?

No one has any idea. We can only hope! According to their own release schedule this figure, the training armour WW and the two 1/4 scale figures are due to release by the end of June. I'm guessing at least a couple of them miss that deadline now.

If that is true then Hong Kong might even release it in the next two weeks or so.

It’s not coming anytime “soon”

SS September means HK July-August at the earliest.

Attachments

• AE22ABA1-C76B-4E46-9B15-19F35D0C097E.jpeg
    AE22ABA1-C76B-4E46-9B15-19F35D0C097E.jpeg
    391.7 KB · Views: 232
Well it's pretty clear that DC got pushed to the back of the line and shafted for the full lineup. But to be fair I guess it'll be interesting what they show at SDCC this year.

Well it's pretty clear that DC got pushed to the back of the line and shafted for the full lineup. But to be fair I guess it'll be interesting what they show at SDCC this year.

DC wise I'm guessing very little! Can't imagine any new DCEU stuff, Aquaman and Mera if we are lucky maybe.

During the lull we can hope they finally give us a returns Catwoman and expand the 1/4 scale figures beyond the Nolan movies but probably wishful thinking.

DC wise I'm guessing very little! Can't imagine any new DCEU stuff, Aquaman and Mera if we are lucky maybe.

During the lull we can hope they finally give us a returns Catwoman and expand the 1/4 scale figures beyond the Nolan movies but probably wishful thinking.

Yeah totally agree. If you're a DC fan the pickings will probably be pretty slim this year. Although I must say my BvS Batman is still one of my favourite figures, and JL Supes and WW are on their way later in the year. So I'll be happy to get them.

Wow...did this just fall off everyone’s radar or what? Anyway, here’s hoping Hot Toys is working on the needed cowl adjustments. This is supposedly scheduled to hit sometime next month.

I want the cowl to look like bloated Ben was stuffed into the suit like it did look. Mezco and Prime 1 are nailing the look.

Decided to have a look. Nice, very nice indeed !! Cape material doesn't seem like the best choice, but the Tactical Suit looks great.

4173.Jpg

4174.Jpg

Back