HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never used this material, but hopefully one can dig that stuff out of the shoes without any trouble.

Blue tack can be easily removed with no trace of it ever being there. You can keep and reuse it as well.

Wire cape by Jaxon

792f18f50732674d280189351edbb703.jpg

db3ba4dfe76dbbe6e0dd8a0efc9f9088.jpg

d3fc9b77e4038c08c5bac08061cf75b7.jpg

20dbe0a0de926fbf805d599984dcb6d7.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Just ordered this from Sideshow after canceling my order for the regular Justice League Batman. May try again to buy the regular one when it becomes available in 2029.

extending the ankles really helps to sort his proportions out.

Are there any other mouth plates which willl fit? Asking for a friend who likes the figure but hates Ben Affleck...

Mine arrived, what a beastly figure, the detail on the suit is amazing. Hot toys did a great job he looks badass, however posing is a ***** though like all the new affleck batman figures. Very restrictive movements.. Leaving mine in museum pose which sucks, but i just dont trust the suit to hold up with arms or legs bent so no dynamic poses :(. Still looks good just wish i could give it some more life. I got 4 affleck batman now in boring musuem poses, i take that back 1 of my armored bats has 1 arm bent but thats it lol. I was thinking about buying the regualr for the affleck headsculpt but now im not sure i need another one, all i really want is the headsculpt so it may not be worth it. Dont think i need 5 batman just standing there in boring museum poses looking like clones lol

Mine should be arriving Tuesday. Excited to be able to finally add a Justice League Batman to the collection. May have to add a custom cape to it when it gets here. I’ll decide when I have it in hand and can see what the stock cape looks like.

Still very on the fence with this figure, especially since I have Knightmare, Armored, and SS Batman figures at this point. After rewatching the film twice last week I still just have no idea what they were thinking with the cape—it looks cool but has zero resemblance to the movie cape, which was *basically* the same as his regular suit cape. I also think the amor pieces should be much more vibrant and metallic shiny, which the amazing Mezco figure captures really well. I dunno. It seems like the demand is a way lower for this figure, so I wonder if there will be a free shipping or double rewards deal on Sideshow eventually to push me over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet there’ll be deals to be had on this one. I found it for a good price on eBay already.

Not sure about the armor needing to be different. I thought it looked pretty spot on but I’ll have to watch it again and see. The cape neeeds upgrading for sure.

Affleck is the best Batman starring in the worst movies. What a crappy destiny.

I found some time today to mod my Tactical Bats. I widened the neck, added ankle extenders and lowered the belt a bit. I really hated how those elements looked straight from the box. Now I finally feel good about the figure, it actually got its 5 mins of being one of my favorites in the collection :D

I was also thinking about changing the cape to a custom one, but honestly I like the stock cape. It looks great and drapes fine (especially now that the figure is a bit taller). Surprisingly I don't care about the cape pattern and the front pleats not being 100% screen accurate, it matches the figure :)

tbats1.jpgtbats2.jpg

Back