HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pics of Bruce and Diana

IMG_2772.jpgIMG_2771.jpgIMG_2769.jpgIMG_2766.jpg

Just bought one on eBay for $250. Decided to get him instead of the IW Cap. Batman comes with a lot more stuff than Cap so it seemed like a better deal.

I'm very happy with him. He's been sitting in front of me for a few days now and I can't seem to come up with the perfect pose. This is the one I'm leaning towards, but I.m hesitant to put him on the shelf just yet. Anyone have any cool ideas? Or do you think it's too much with a weapon in each hand? I normally dont go for weapons and usually stick to the more stoic poses (esp for Batman), but I couldn't resist mixing it up with this one.
10088d5a55b80b2f83f8c0370805a386.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Cool pose but I think that with that expression and two weapons he should be in action.

One of the things I love about HT figures (including this one) is to take closeup pictures so I can get a better view of the finer details.
ES9E4tA.jpg

I have the option to get this or infinity war Thor, I’m leaning to getting this Batman. What do you guys think?

Just paid for mine in full at BigChief, not sure when they expect to get them in, but I can’t wait. 😀

I have the option to get this or infinity war Thor, I’m leaning to getting this Batman. What do you guys think?

IW Thor will just be replaced by End Game Thor :/ my personal opinion I own the DW Thor and prefer that over the IW Thor. TSBatman well won’t be replaced by a better figure since Ben Affleck is done with the role so

I been having this amazing figure out in front of me .. the last couples of days ... and the more I see it by more I see the batmobile... behind .. him ..

Whoever have the Keaton Batman and batmobile ... knows what I mean ...
50ee1e6a82049268bdf77ba5e1483859.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah! I LOVE the new JL tactical suit Batman. It’s the first one since the dark knight design that really gets to me. It’s my first DC figure in years and I am very happy with it!
324a33d43d95b364c63026a75b76aed2.jpg

The video below shows how to de-stumpify his legs with "blu tack," increasing the overall length of the legs. I guess blu tack is just reusable adhesive putty that's used to hang posters on walls and such, without damaging either. Available at Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Michaels, etc. I guess the only issue here is whether it affects resale value to fill his shoes with that product. If I sell the figure eventually it's a used item to begin with--and frankly this mod improves it significantly imo. I've never used this material, but hopefully one can dig that stuff out of the shoes without any trouble.

This figure should be shipping to me any day, I'm very excited to see it in hand. I've already got the Eleven Batfleck custom head sculpt for it, to change up every so often from the excellent looking helmeted stock head sculpt. And I have a custom drape cape ready for him as well. But now that I see this wired cape with a texture similar to his suit, I think that's going to have to be the way to go:

Oh yeah! I LOVE the new JL tactical suit Batman. It’s the first one since the dark knight design that really gets to me. It’s my first DC figure in years and I am very happy with it!
324a33d43d95b364c63026a75b76aed2.jpg

Great pose!

But the cape goes over the cowl

Back