HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got him yesterday and i just have to said what an amazing figure this one is ... the details are crazy ..

I was wondering if anyone notice under the armor it’s the BvS suit ? Or the regular JL.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got him yesterday and i just have to said what an amazing figure this one is ... the details are crazy ..

I was wondering if anyone notice under the armor it’s the BvS suit ? Or the regular JL.?

I forget where but I remember hearing in either an interview or an online article that it’s the BvS suit under the tactical suit. The costume designers essentially built the tactical costume pieces over it.

Here is some takes there are not great or super shoot .. but i just wanted to share.

975dfd9cf2797989e43083a1529f9d6a.jpg

Ben Affleck .. stepping down from being Batman .. does this mean his hot Toys values more now.????

Not sure it makes any difference to the value of his Hot Toys. They are still amazing Batman figures regardless. I still think it's far from certain he's finished in the role. He just won't be in the cowl while they are telling his back story. No reason he couldn't return for future stories set in the present.

I still think it's far from certain he's finished in the role. He just won't be in the cowl while they are telling his back story. No reason he couldn't return for future stories set in the present.

Exactly this. It's also a great way to buy some time for WB to get their s@$t together for what comes next.

Surely they must have a JL2 in mind at some point. Either way I'm glad to have my Batfleck figure.

Sort of interesting to note that if he doesn’t come back to the role, he’ll have the distinction of being the only person that played Batman to never appear as him in a solo Batman movie.

Sort of interesting to note that if he doesn’t come back to the role, he’ll have the distinction of being the only person that played Batman to never appear as him in a solo Batman movie.

Which makes me sad and angry at the same time. WB rocks.

Affleck won't be in Reeves film- he still might appear in another DCEU movie- we have to wait to hear what he says about it...

Affleck won't be in Reeves film- he still might appear in another DCEU movie- we have to wait to hear what he says about it...

are you sure ? From what I've seen it says he won't "star" in the film. But there are still rumours of him bookending it as a reminiscent Batman. Although that seems to be not so much the case any more unfortunately.

But that said, perhaps they could also do a Justice League in the past too. WW and Aquaman don't age much apparently. Superman ? Depends how far back they go ?

Anyway who knows.

I read somewhere that the next Wonder Woman movie would be a flashpoint sort of story that resets the DC film universe. This may be WB’s way of recasting both Batman and Superman.

Anyone who thinks Affleck will be back in any capacity is just desperately grasping at straws. These are the same people who always called the rumors of Affleck leaving click bait, and bull**** etc... He's gone, folks. Time to accept reality. Reeves film won't be a prequel where Affleck can make some little cameo. He won't be in JL 2 because there won't be a JL 2. Sure, WB hasn't officially said there won't be a JL 2, but it's really not hard to read between the lines, and see the direction they're going. MOS, BvS, and JL are all basically being thrown out the window. Things that worked like Wonder Woman, and Aquaman will simply ignore those films, and forge their own paths with in their own films. Everything else will get a fresh start.

Who knows Affleck still has one film in his contract with WB to fill. My guess as a cameo as Bruce Wayne or a short stint as Batman it depends if WB is going to fulfill the contract or or not.

Here's my Tactical Batman. I added the ankle extenders from One Sixth Kit to lengthen his legs a bit. I think it looks better now. Hot Toys often makes that mistake. As I learned in design school, from an ergonomic perspective, Asian male body types typically have stockier legs. I always wonder if Hot Toys designers think the shorter legs are okay from a cultural preference.

Tact Batman Full.jpeg

Here's my Tactical Batman. I added the ankle extenders from One Sixth Kit to lengthen his legs a bit. I think it looks better now. Hot Toys often makes that mistake. As I learned in design school, from an ergonomic perspective, Asian male body types typically have stockier legs. I always wonder if Hot Toys designers think the shorter legs are okay from a cultural preference.

View attachment 442678

Link to the ones you used? This def looks better. The short legs was really starting to bother me to where I'm thinking of selling mine. Want to try this first and see if that does it for me.

Hey guys, was wondering what the difference is between the collector edition and the exclusive. I think I bought the exclusive, but both prices are the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hey guys, was wondering what the difference is between the collector edition and the exclusive. I think I bought the exclusive, but both prices are the same.

I think one comes with a Mother Box and one doesn't iirc.

Back