HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a **** batman from a **** film I can’t believe people actually like this. If you think this is batman your not right
Such an easy pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be from a bad film and still look great...which this does. Same goes for the Suicide Squad figures.

It’s a **** batman from a **** film I can’t believe people actually like this. If you think this is batman your not right
Such an easy pass

Feel better now? Unintelligible rants usually do that, but next time, think before clicking "post."

Picked him up this morning from a local toy shop that just got their shipment:

5cdd551c7cde8c9a60506273d9c2f3be.jpg
f20d47668c4f7929b37fbff6b7e100a7.jpg
d0ba70018f4bb701535a6942b11358fc.jpg

I liked JL- so no apologies- the characters are so great they overwhelm the many problems of the film for me

I liked JL- so no apologies- the characters are so great they overwhelm the many problems of the film for me

I find myself watching it a lot myself. I know it's bad like Flash Gordon 80 - but i love Flash Gordon 80.

Yeah, Justice League is the transition movie for DC. From the dark grittiness of Snyder to the kooky fun of Aquaman. JL is a fun, almost moody comic book movie.

Most Batman movies are kinda bad and we dont mind figures of those... so this really isnt thats different. A bad movie can have memorable costumes or performances and that's worth getting figures of for those peoe they resonate with. I didn't love JL or BvS but I dig Batflecks costumes and performances. Not sure if I'll get this but it looks well done.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Such an easy pass

Well, opinions and a$$holes, everyone has one.

Most Batman movies are kinda bad and we dont mind figures of those... so this really isnt thats different. A bad movie can have memorable costumes or performances and that's worth getting figures of for those peoe they resonate with. I didn't love JL or BvS but I dig Batflecks costumes and performances. Not sure if I'll get this but it looks well done.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Agreed, I think the movies were horrible, but I still loved the costumes. Between regular, armored, and tactical, we got a great selection of Bats to choose from.

Batfleck is my favorite live action Batman so far. I really liked BvS(even though i recognize its not a great movie), JL less so. He just hasnt had a chance to shine in a great movie yet but i think he can pull it off.

I filled out the neck a little bit using the hot water method. Subtle, but I like how it’s a little more filled out. Really enjoying this figure so far:

2ea82e1a8b545db49a3bbccf6ae62b3c.jpg
d3f0474f7b8b96153979a8e8d01c9a09.jpg
2f18780d4853575206b97997cb93215e.jpg
a144844d3f85c2a34c8466a6230c46bc.jpg
d2d0aeda8749182b0e864e040ab7697f.jpg
4adb314e97520756ffbab81e32d52383.jpg
73a4c69ec7b05fcdccfb3ab473ae6701.jpg
b5aab80afd52e8dd4c9f078fec625658.jpg

Batfleck is my favorite live action Batman so far. I really liked BvS(even though i recognize its not a great movie), JL less so. He just hasnt had a chance to shine in a great movie yet but i think he can pull it off.

Yeah it’s really a shame that the Batfleck/Johns movie was canned. Ben’s a great actor who, In my opinion, pulls off Bruce and Bats well and is also a good director. With Geoff at his side making sure that the material all works, I really thought it could have been something great. Then again, I actually enjoyed JL more than BvS so whatdafaq do I know?

I love Batman V Superman so much(my fave cbm ever) that I give no F's, if theirs a new Ben Affleck Batman figure, I'm buying it... I hated Justice League and what WB/Whedon did to Batman and Superman but that's not Afflecks or Snyders or Wilkinsons fault, the design is still great.

I love Batman V Superman so much(my fave cbm ever) that I give no F's, if theirs a new Ben Affleck Batman figure, I'm buying it... I hated Justice League and what WB/Whedon did to Batman and Superman but that's not Afflecks or Snyders or Wilkinsons fault, the design is still great.

More or less how I also feel.

I am super-happy with this figure so far. Not perfect, but it feels like it addresses a lot of small complaints that I had with previous releases from HT. Plus, it's just so much damn fun to pose :D

It's an absolute beast compared to the regular Batfleck.

Dxhbj2KWsAU7YJ4.jpg

Dxhblm6WwAE82tL.jpg

DxhbnOqWwAAokvj.jpg

Dxhbo2fWkAEx-x_.jpg

Such an easy pass

Fix your grammar then we can talk :rotfl

Back