HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are pumping Marvel figures so they can be ready for Avegers 4. Everything else is probably much lower priority.

Yeah pretty much, but who knows at this point. We MIGHT see him before Christmas but I doubt it with Hot Toys lol.

hwTyaQS.jpg

lol

The new release date is "12th of Never"

OK maybe this has already been said, but I looked on SS and the Tactical has an expected delivery of Dec2018-Jan2019. Whereas the standard (non-tech suit) is still Oct2018-Dec2018.

So looks like we will get the standard before the tech suit version.

Apparently one of them is actually being released next week. I believe it's the standard but you never know, keep an eye out for the YouTube channel Virtual Devil, he'll have it.

Yeah was thinking so much myself, tbh ill prob be keeping him in a museum pose, just wondering what restrictions there'll be lol.

Yeah was thinking so much myself, tbh ill prob be keeping him in a museum pose, just wondering what restrictions there'll be lol.

Eyeballing him again and seeing all those constricting straps to his armor plating, I can't imagine him being too well articulated. I'm still dying for this one to be released though, and like you, he'll (likely) be positioned in a museum pose.

Yeah, even with restrictions really looking forward to how he turns out, should be just a few more days lol.

Yeah, even with restrictions really looking forward to how he turns out, should be just a few more days lol.
I'm still hoping it's the regular suit Bats first but either way it will be a relief to see the next JL figure finally release.

From Virtual Devil himself:
"Hi release is Thursday or Friday, and I do the review next week thx."

Don't suppose there is anyone getting the exclusive but has no interest in keeping the mother box?

Starting to think it might be easier to just buy the figure, keep the mother box and sell the rest lol.

Don't suppose there is anyone getting the exclusive but has no interest in keeping the mother box?

Starting to think it might be easier to just buy the figure, keep the mother box and sell the rest lol.

Thats my plan. Only ordered the exclusive for the box and plan to sell the rest.

Back