HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

Wow! New photo made me appreciate the suit even more. Would most probably be my next 1/6 Batfleck. Love how it's close to the games (Arkham Origins in particular) in contrast to BvS suit's resemblance to the comics :)

I'll for sure be interested in this figure when it's eventually announced. More so after that photo where it shows that the goggles do slide up. I'm liking this suit overall and I'm already looking forward to the figure reveal.

What do you guys think of an August/September reveal and PO? I think BVS figures went up about 3 months ahead of release.

And is it just me, or does he look an awful lot like George Clooney under the mask there? I'm starting to get flashbacks... :lol

I thought I was the only one...

Yeah, it looks like George in Batman and Robin. I think the suit is awful.

Probably will pick this version up. Looks kick ass.

I need to see more before I decide either way. Feel its a bit of a letdown compared to the three amazing looks he had in BvS but it might grow on me.

At first I was not liking the new suit but now I WANT IT !

Seen this earlier, thought I would share.

C4KdA7SXUAUF6D-.jpg

Well if that image is accurate I like that they've kept the lighter grey and dark black colour scheme for this movie after all.

Why add those weird raised, plate like parts, to the abs and other muscles though? Totally not needed and reminds me of the way football teams over design their kits to justify releasing a new one every season instead of just sticking to their classic patterns and colours.

I absolutely HATE those extra plates on the standard suit. There's no point to them and they don't fit in with the rest of the suits aesthetic. I mean look at those abs!!!

EDIT: More CG images of the statue

Batman-Patokali-ZBrush02.jpg
Batman-Suit-Head-Patokali.JPG
BatmanPatokali-LR-CUATRO5.jpg
Batman-Tactical-Suit-Head2-Patokali.JPG

I absolutely HATE those extra plates on the standard suit. There's no point to them and they don't fit in with the rest of the suits aesthetic. I mean look at those abs!!!

EDIT: More CG images of the statue

View attachment 322291
View attachment 322293
View attachment 322292
View attachment 322294

Exactly, they add nothing and take away from the more natural look of the abs. As I said over designed to justify the new merchandise I guess.

For toys and money. Nothing more. Affleck must really be regretting listening to Snyder's pitch now.

Back