HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Justice League Batman Tactical Suit Figure

Not really understanding what would make this more "tactical" than his other suits so far.

And is it just me, or does he look an awful lot like George Clooney under the mask there? I'm starting to get flashbacks... :lol

Not seen' Clooney at all. And Clooney was the best casting choice for Batman, just in a very wrong film.

All we need is Rorschach and Dr. Manhattan and the Watchmen line will be complete.

Superman's new look in JL.

Superman20blue.jpg

so i guess we dont even wait for the figure announcement anymore

That's Night Owl Batman - but the real Night Owl looked better

Design fail for me - same like the new Flash and Cyborg - don't like either of them

I thought the same, it looks a lot like the Nite Owl suit, wish they would have taken more cues from it as its probably one of the best hero suits seen onscreen.

Overreaction rules these boards- looks ok and it will sell alot of figures and screen time wil likely be very limited. Move on..

I have most of the HT Batman figures. Not digging the new tactical suit. I'll be taking a pass on this if HT releases it.

Not really understanding what would make this more "tactical" than his other suits so far.

And is it just me, or does he look an awful lot like George Clooney under the mask there? I'm starting to get flashbacks... :lol

Now I see nothing but Clooney, hahaha...

Easy pass

I like the suit but I don't think I'll be getting it. Looks almost like the slim version of Dark Knight. But then again, I didn't think I was gonna buy the Knightmare version until I saw the Imposter version.

Armor plates.

Is his right hand completely the wrong way round in the picture or is it just me?

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 1.13.09 PM.jpg

Googles slide up ala Knightmare. I really like this version, it's a definite purchase for me.

Back