HT Marvel Villians

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Red Skull
2. Loki
3. Doc Ock
4. Sandman
5. Whiplash Mark 2

That is all. :)
I agree with pics 1-4, but would probably pass on Whiplash Mark 2. I would also probably be interested in Fassbender Mags, assuming he wore the yellow and blue suit with silver helmet instead of that outfit from the last scene.

I figure a Loki figure is coming with the Avengers, and hope Doc Ock and Sandman are forthcoming Spidey villains. Would be very lame if they left us with just X-Treme Goblin 2.0.

They should make Mystique.

rebeccaromijn2.jpg

I like the way you think; Modus, Excellent Idea

Yeah, the Franco Goblin was a tad lame for a first villian.

I like that figure but every time I see it, I just can't help thinking of Snow Boarding rather than a comic book movie character & it was bit of a lame 1st villian. May be if HT produced the G.Goblin & Doc Ock 1st I might have been tempted to add him to the display but they didn't so I wasn't ;)

From the movies I have to agree with most that I could care less if they are made. They just aren't worth owning when you consider HT's figures are running $150 - $200 a pop.

The ones I would definitely buy would be...

1) Doc Ock
2) Nomak
3) Red Skull
4) Magneto (end of 1st Class costume)

Loki was pretty cool and I might pick him up from the Avenger's. Thor was a decent movie but I haven't picked up any figures from the movie and I'd pass on Loki if they made him because of it.

- The Green Goblin/Norman Osborn (Dafoe)

spider-man-2002-2.jpg

- Doc Ock (Molina)

spiderman2_docock_1024.jpg

- Red Skull (Weaving)

captain-america-the-first-avenger-red-skull-hugo-weaving%2Bs.jpg

I was thinking, in addition to the above, I wouldn't mind Sabretooth (Liev Schreiber) And Magneto (Michael Fassbender).

sabretooth.jpg

michael-fassbender-magneto.jpg

venom_spiderman3.jpg

Venom-Spider-Man-3-venom.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

I know the character got a lot of people upset, but that design is great. It would look incredible on the shelf. And with a alternate Brock head (probably unlikely, but would look great with the webs pulling at his face), I would definitely buy.

Last edited:
I hope if Hot Toys get around to doing Venom, they take some artistic license and improve the design slightly. maybe bulking him up and changing the face slightly. I mean they kinda take artistic license with other figures such as the predators and such.

However if they did this head sculpt, in the exact same expression. My god i would be happy with that. I think the design itself, even though not comic accurate was very good. Its just how they used him in the film that made it crappy.

venom.jpg

The villain in your avatar is freaking me out Riddick.

AAAnd this is another little point that goes to the '89 movie - episodic appearance of a young Jack as a whole blew out of me tehtimes more crap than twelve reviews of TDK.

I think the design itself, even though not comic accurate was very good.
Its just how they used him in the film that made it crappy.

venom.jpg

I wouldn't say that the design is straight so much worse...
Rather because it's too poor visually and too similar to the Killer from "Split Second" :monkey3

You guys are all forgetting the greatest on-screen Marvel villain...

The Russian - Punisher (2004)

004TPS_Kevin_Nash_001.jpg
If only we got that plus Triple Haitch from Blade 3, then we'd have 2 members of the "Clique" to harass our Marvel heroes.

004BTY_Paul_Michael_Levesque_002.jpg

I've been thinking... Such a boring figures we all want here (mostly) :lol

Movie villains are generally just gonna be more boring looking than comic villains. Exceptions are Sandman, Red Skull, and Loki for me, since they all look pretty much the same as they did in the comics.

If only we got that plus Triple Haitch from Blade 3, then we'd have 2 members of the "Clique" to harass our Marvel heroes.

004BTY_Paul_Michael_Levesque_002.jpg

:lol Triple H!

I would laugh if HT ever made him in 1/6 but admittedly I'll buy anything HT Blade related :monkey3

Don't forget the Pomeranian :D

images

Movie villains are generally just gonna be more boring looking than comic villains. Exceptions are Sandman, Red Skull, and Loki for me, since they all look pretty much the same as they did in the comics.

Nah I'm talking' about accessories, possibility, etc.

Don't forget the Pomera...

**** this movie, man! JUST **** IT!!! :gah: :gah: :gah:

Yes I realllly hate BT :lol
It was pointless in every way and the only interesting and cool thing there was... Pointless Dracula...

Last edited:
Back