HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

message from DEC 21st! Still no further news or tracking n°!

"sorry reply late.
tracking number of thriller would be sent within this week thx

ABC-EXPRESS
24hrs hotline: +852 9460 1608

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Recieved my MJ for Xmas. Just around to opening him and taking a couple quick shots. Only dissapointment to me was that the artwork paper on the inner box was kinda wavy and warped like it had been exsosed to moisture. I know it wasnt though because it was still in the inner wrap and double boxed from Toys2. Oh well! Still love it and beleieve me the smiling sculpt looks so much better in person than online pics would have you beleieve. trust me I was a hate rof it as many were. On with the pics!

MyCollectionSpet09158.jpg

MyCollectionSpet09159.jpg

MyCollectionSpet09163.jpg

MyCollectionSpet09170.jpg

MyCollectionSpet09176.jpg

Where did you find that jacket,that is not one of those clothing sets from the 80`s is it?

I really want a one of those sets but yours look awesome,is it this one?

https://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSO...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9d2ee763

Yeah that's the jacket in the eBay auction. It was an accessory to the 90s Black or White doll. It takes a lot of futzing so it doesn't look too big, but it is great quality for sure.

Where can I get a black body for my 12" Zombie Jackson?

Has anyone ordered from Toysquare and heard nothing? Because I have, really think something is wrong....

Last edited:

two emails zero replies, at this point I just want to know if it's coming because if not I'll just order from somewhere else.

call them on the phone they always answer. I know mine has already been sent out

Mine arrived from Toys2 today. It is my first 1/6 purchase and perhaps the first such figure I've ever seen in person. It is not so exciting at the moment though, somehow, but it's good to finally have it. When I get a body for the zombie and a display case (I want to keep them glass domes), that is perhaps when the excited feelings will begin.

The face sculpt on the figure let me down. Hopefully the next one will be the first accurate MJ portrait and likeness.

It really isn't THAT bad. Its the paint apps mostly. I just recently repainted mine to match the real deal and it looks much better. I'll have some pics up in a few along with my new resculpt.

-Joe

two emails zero replies, at this point I just want to know if it's coming because if not I'll just order from somewhere else.

I called two weeks ago, and they were helpful.

Many thanks shaun :) It´s difficult to find it.
hi Restaurajones, I did a search on ebay and only one piece turned up here. You may want to check with the seller if he ships overseas.

Hope the info helps and good luck on scoring it. :)

Oh man!... the more I see pix from MJ Thriller the more I regret from having bought this figure!...I really need it to have it in my hands in order to decide if I will keep it or immediatelly offering on sale or exchange for a DX Joker!!...hoping for a better MJ sculpt release in the future!

I got it yesterday,the head doesn`t look any better in person but a overall nice figure.

I got it yesterday,the head doesn`t look any better in person but a overall nice figure.

Thanks man for your comment...and yes, I was afraid it wouldn't be much difference...well, I will have my final decision once I have it my hands...

Thanks man for your comment...and yes, I was afraid it wouldn't be much difference...well, I will have my final decision once I have it my hands...

DX Joker is so much better figure than MJ. And i am fan of MJ.

glad i got mine before Christmas thanks to toys 2

SANY1834.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back