HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

DX Joker is so much better figure than MJ. And i am fan of MJ.

Lo se, lo se amigo...pero ya es muy tarde para corregir este error!!...Me deje llevar por el sentimentalismo de la muerte de Michael Jackson!!...

Hope someone could like to exchange it for a DX Joker...hahahaha, don´t think so...:(

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Lo se, lo se amigo...pero ya es muy tarde para corregir este error!!...Me deje llevar por el sentimentalismo de la muerte de Michael Jackson!!...

Hope someone could like to exchange it for a DX Joker...hahahaha, don´t think so...:(

JAJAJAJAJA.

I changed my preordered Thriller figure from Goodshipped for the DX Batman.

I will receive my Thriller from HMV.

The last week i received the DK Joker and is a trully masterpiece:

P1020818X.jpg

P1020817X.jpg

P1020821X.jpg

Me alegra ver que hay gente que habla castellano en este foro.

I am totally happy with my purchases for the MJ Thriller. It isn't the best likeness Hot Toys has produced, but it's far better than anything else out there...and I am finally able to bash my most wanted MJ early-era figures.

I see that several of you have bought two, nice nice :). These days i'm gonna give MJ a cool pose and put him next to the other two MJ's.

My first Hot Toy's Figure.

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it. :woo

I wish Sideshow could get their paint apps more in line with the quality Hot Toys is providing (at least the eyes)

However my only nitpick would be the hands are slightly oversized :confused:

DSC03952.jpg

My first Hot Toy's Figure.

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it. :woo

I wish Sideshow could get their paint apps more in line with the quality Hot Toys is providing (at least the eyes)

However my only nitpick would be the hands are slightly oversized :confused:

Actually, I find the hand size pretty accurate. MJ's hands were huge! :)

itc3.jpg

itc13.jpg

JAJAJAJAJA.

I changed my preordered Thriller figure from Goodshipped for the DX Batman.

I will receive my Thriller from HMV.

The last week i received the DK Joker and is a trully masterpiece:

P1020818X.jpg

Me alegra ver que hay gente que habla castellano en este foro.

Yo quiero mi Joker!!!...pero ahora ya el $$$ lo ocupé en MJ!!:banghead no me queda otra que esperar hasta el próximo año en mi cumpleaños...saludos amigo!

I quite like it. The sculpt isn't as bad as some pics make it however it is more like MJ from profile rather than front on. One thing that lets it down (suprisingly for HT's) is the paint apps. Especially the eyes which dont seem to hold the usual HT's level of detailing. I also didn't like the matte hair either so painted it with Tamiya clear gloss for that soul glow look

OK
Here are a few quick and dirty bash snapshots...
Sorry for the crappy quality...

AMA Awards
I think this Hedsculpt works great with this one:

DSC02850.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

Beat-It

DSC02856.jpg

DSC02863.jpg

Billie Jean

DSC02865.jpg

DSC02868.jpg

Motown 25

DSC02869.jpg

DSC02876.jpg

Thriller

DSC02877.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

A few more!

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02884.jpg

DSC02887.jpg

I plan on snapping more of these with better poses and futzed...
Keep your eyes peeled!

Great shots Kuzeh!

I've been 'playing' with mine a few more times since it arrived yesterday and now I'm feeling much more excited about it - I'm very happy with the purchase.

The hands-in-pockets I say is the best pose, after trying out everything else I could think of. The placid facial expression doesn't really work with the more active-type poses, it seems to me.

I still haven't put together the zombie version because of the troubles others have said they've had swapping heads, I haven't even tried. I'm gonna wait til I have an extra body.

Here are a few quick pictures taken at my desk here.

4227846024_3386c1ede7_o.jpg

4227846030_e6b7283a0a_o.jpg

4227846032_a48db581ff_o.jpg

4227846034_fcf03959a8_o.jpg

E-mail news from abcexpresstoys:

Sorry for being late.
Because the new year and xmas holiday, the parcel packing job may be late. We would email you the tracking number very soon.
Thx
L

What's going on? They've the figure listed as "IN STOCK" on ebay since mid december? I had preordered on the 1st days of the preorder listing & now even the shops here
have the figure "in stock", while it's not even packed for shipping in HK.

Enough is enough! :( I'll contact PayPal!

The final non zombie head sculpt is awfull. :banghead

Great pics Kuzeh,i got this myself 2 days agoo and i love it!After years of waiting i finally own a Thriller figure :D

I'm very angrily about ABCEXPRESSTOYS!
They shall refund me my money. I've contacted PAYPAL & they said they'd need to do this!
What's the problem? They could just sell my figure to somebody else on ebay.
Or does it sell so bad? I'm very disappointed about how they treat foreign customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back