HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Yes. Processed in MISSISSAUGA (Toronto) means that it has reached its (in your case) last Canadian stop. The next update will be when it lands in your country. Shouldn't be long since you have Xpresspost. Also Xpresspost is a guaranteed delivery service, so make sure you confirm how many days it should take and keep track of how long it actually takes.

Guaranteed delivery service? What does that exactly mean? I have no idea how long these kind of things normally would take though. It would be incredible if i actually get the package this week...i really have to make sure i'll be home at most times. Which isn't a problem really. :joy

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

I never...EVER expected Smooth criminal to get so little votes on HT`s poll on their site,this is one of my most wanted figures right now.Guess we won`t be seeing this any time soon then,kinda sucks...:(

Got my Toysquare shipping notice today!!! :D So happy it might arrive on Xmas eve if eveything goes well!!!! :rock

I never...EVER expected Smooth criminal to get so little votes on HT`s poll on their site,this is one of my most wanted figures right now.Guess we won`t be seeing this any time soon then,kinda sucks...:(
Whoa! I assumed Smooth Criminal would run away with it, but I'm actually really glad to see Billie Jean in the lead! Black MJ = win

:rock

Not that I think this will determine anything. Hot Toys may or may not release Billie Jean MJ.

Got mine a few days ago. Here's what I did with my spare MJ head and AA Truetype: Billie Jean Music Video :D His jacket just looks uneven, but it really just needs futzing. It's perfectly tailored.

MJBJ1.jpg

MJBJ2.jpg

MJBJ3.jpg

MJBJ4.jpg

thrillerera225.jpg

Last edited:

As I alluded to before, I'm really only interested in Thriller-era MJ, but more than anything else, I'm hoping for another figure from that era so that we can get a different type of facial expression. The happy face is OK, but we need a more serious face (like the Thriller prototype) and a singing face.

Then, they can release white, no nose MJ out the wazoo for all I care, cuz I will be done! :rock

As I alluded to before, I'm really only interested in Thriller-era MJ, but more than anything else, I'm hoping for another figure from that era so that we can get a different type of facial expression. The happy face is OK, but we need a more serious face (like the Thriller prototype) and a singing face.

Then, they can release white, no nose MJ out the wazoo for all I care, cuz I will be done! :rock

:lecture

listen to this man!

Whoa! I assumed Smooth Criminal would run away with it, but I'm actually really glad to see Billie Jean in the lead! Black MJ = win

:rock

Not that I think this will determine anything. Hot Toys may or may not release Billie Jean MJ.

Much as much I would love to see it, I really doubt that they will do Motown 25 MJ this time around - between the History Billie Jean release and the new Thriller one, Motown 25 would just be pathetically easy to bash.

I think it will be a Bad era MJ, no matter what the poll says, because the costumes are fun and they haven't done late 80's MJ yet.

I have a Shipping notice from Angoltz, Mj is on the way :banana:banana:banana

Looks good Lchinoz:naughty:naughty

Though I would not buy it, I agree that the Bad outfit would be pretty neat in 1/6 scale. I bet Hot Toys would do a bang up job with all the little details.

Guaranteed delivery service? What does that exactly mean? I have no idea how long these kind of things normally would take though. It would be incredible if i actually get the package this week...i really have to make sure i'll be home at most times. Which isn't a problem really. :joy

Guaranteed means, its guaranteed to get to you within a specific period of time. With regular Airmail they will give you a standard delivery date for it to arrive but with Xpresspost its guaranteed or they must refund your postage. You just need to check Canada Post.ca to see what the exact time frame Xpresspost guarantees. I believe its something like 4-6 business days from the day its sent out. Weekends of course do not count as actual delivery days. Check it out at www.canadapost.ca

Got mine a few days ago. Here's what I did with my spare MJ head and AA Truetype: Billie Jean Music Video :D His jacket just looks uneven, but it really just needs futzing. It's perfectly tailored.

thrillerera225.jpg

Wow...the outfil is great man!...maybe the bowtie is a little big...but the whole thing is great...congrats!

Oh by the way...any news from ABC-EXPRESS customers?...I still got nothing!

Guaranteed means, its guaranteed to get to you within a specific period of time. With regular Airmail they will give you a standard delivery date for it to arrive but with Xpresspost its guaranteed or they must refund your postage. You just need to check Canada Post.ca to see what the exact time frame Xpresspost guarantees. I believe its something like 4-6 business days from the day its sent out. Weekends of course do not count as actual delivery days. Check it out at www.canadapost.ca

Ok thanks,

Well..i checked again and now it says this:

2009/12/21 08:12 International item has left Canada

and i think this is what u mean..

Delivery Standards*: International

Canada Post offers the following products for the International delivery:

Parcels and Letters
Priority™ Worldwide 2 to 3 days***
Xpresspost™ - International In as little as 4 days

And i have Xpresspost international.

But isn't that just canada? Or does this mean from canada to my house? Cause i thought as soon as it lands in holland...another post company will take the package and take care of it. Either way....i hoped i could stil track the package but i have no idea how, since it's outside of canada now.

Last edited:

I've heard nothing from Toysquare and they didn't answer my email I sent last week, yay.....:confused:

Seller I bought bought from hasn't replyed to my message about shipping...

Have patience people. Toys2.net will come through. I just received my MJ Thriller doll from them yesterday.

MJBJ1.jpg

MJBJ2.jpg

MJBJ3.jpg

MJBJ4.jpg

thrillerera225.jpg

Dude!
That looks great!!!

Where did you get the outfit?
Did you reworked the vintage figure one?

Here's how mine looks on the first HT MJ

MJ_HT78.jpg

This would go very well with your MJ figures. :monkey3

screamingkevin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back