HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Have patience people. Toys2.net will come through. I just received my MJ Thriller doll from them yesterday.[/QUOTE

they also made a doll? I was just aware of the hot toys action figure collectible.

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Don´t be bad, man!:gun:gun
:D
This would go very well with your MJ figures. :monkey3

screamingkevin.jpg

Wow...the outfil is great man!...maybe the bowtie is a little big...but the whole thing is great...congrats!

Working on it :D

Dude!
That looks great!!!

Where did you get the outfit?
Did you reworked the vintage figure one?

Here's how mine looks on the first HT MJ

MJ_HT78.jpg

Thanks! I actually couldn't rework the MJJ Doll version because I didn't own that outfit and they were going for way too much money on eBay. I got my outfit from a seller I know. The outfit was totally hand-sewn and is made of vinyl.

Hey people who preordered the MJ Thriller from ABC-EXPRESS...have you noticed that they already have the figures in-stock (as seen in their Ebay auctions)...so I just sent them another email asking for delivery dates!!...

Hey guys,

I'm currently re-sculpting the head to look more like Thriller Era MJ if anyone's interested. I'll have pics up in a few days or so.

-Joe

Hey guys,

I'm currently re-sculpting the head to look more like Thriller Era MJ if anyone's interested. I'll have pics up in a few days or so.

-Joe

I am VERY interested!!!
Can't wait!!!
Are you going for the prototype look?

hot-toys-michael-jackson-thriller-figure-1.jpg

Have patience people. Toys2.net will come through. I just received my MJ Thriller doll from them yesterday.[/QUOTE

they also made a doll? I was just aware of the hot toys action figure collectible.

Lets be man enough to admit what they are. I don't care. Waits for a Will Smith impression... lol

I am VERY interested!!!
Can't wait!!!
Are you going for the prototype look?

hot-toys-michael-jackson-thriller-figure-1.jpg

Not sure yet. Either that or this look:

BVRpiGwBWkKGrHgoH-D0EjlLlyn79BKRtDi.jpg

Or a cross between both (bigger eyes, suttle smile, etc).

I have a first gen 1/1 cast of his face from Thriller so I've got plenty of reference material to study from. ;)

-Joe

Not sure yet. Either that or this look:

BVRpiGwBWkKGrHgoH-D0EjlLlyn79BKRtDi.jpg

Or a cross between both (bigger eyes, suttle smile, etc).

I have a first gen 1/1 cast of his face from Thriller so I've got plenty of reference material to study from. ;)

-Joe

Another interested here!

This figure deserves a good head with very similar, a Resculpt as the first prototype or like that photo would be amazing!

You have a life cast MJ from Thriller? I also try to get hold of him but I have not found a good price ...

Mine arrived from ToySquare today (benefit of living in the Great White North) and I'm very happy with him... Here's some quick shots straight out of the box (not much futzing and still missing a second body).

Another interested here!

This figure deserves a good head with very similar, a Resculpt as the first prototype or like that photo would be amazing!

You have a life cast MJ from Thriller? I also try to get hold of him but I have not found a good price ...

Yeah, it's coming along very good (and I've only put an hour into it). The Hot Toys head has good structure to work with so it shouldn't be too hard. I just thought the some of the features were a bit TOO exaggerated on it.

Yeah, the I got a really nice copy of the life cast from thriller. Has all the pores and wrinkles in the face. Kinda creepy...:eek:

-Joe

Yeah, it's coming along very good (and I've only put an hour into it). The Hot Toys head has good structure to work with so it shouldn't be too hard. I just thought the some of the features were a bit TOO exaggerated on it.

Yeah, the I got a really nice copy of the life cast from thriller. Has all the pores and wrinkles in the face. Kinda creepy...:eek:

-Joe

Ok.

You've already started work on Resculpt?

And you could tell me where you got the life mask? :D

Thanks!

Have patience people. Toys2.net will come through. I just received my MJ Thriller doll from them yesterday.

Cool man, congrats. When did they sent it out?

Got mine from Toys2 today.:D

Now I'd just like to get a second human head and set of clothes to display.

Ok.

You've already started work on Resculpt?

And you could tell me where you got the life mask? :D

Thanks!

You can get the lifecast of ebay, just put in something life michael jackson cast. I would get one but postage to the uk is WAAAY to high.

@Godaiking: where did you get you lifemask?
I noticed there's ahuge difference between the ones being sold on Ebay/inet. I'm looking for one which has the pores, like yours.

There's a lot of crappy copies, which no longer show pores and where the lips are almost closed.

Crappy:
https://www.hauntedstudios.com/michael-jackson-life-mask_MICHAEL-JACKSON-LIFECAST.htm

GREAT:
https://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonf.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back