HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

I just got an e-mail confirmation from Toys2,
I got charged and it'll be shipping tomorrow!!!
Hopefully it'll be here for Christmas!!! :rock!!

Same here... Mine's on the way-- and as it's shipping within the same country I usually get my orders from Toys2 in very short time. There might be some zombie moonwalking under the Christmas Tree. :D

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Just bought one from a seller who has it in stock in the US! :rock I should get it in 2-3 days!

Crap!!
I just got my shipping confirmation from Toys2...
MJ will be here AFTER Christmas on the 28th... :banghead

Happy New Year. :lol

Aaaah damn, than it's safe to say i won't be able to bring the figure with me on second christmas day for my friend.

Mine was delivered yesterday from XL-Shop. They're in Malaysia and I'm in California, so that was pretty darn fast. I paid $170 plus shipping, which was $30. Now if Viking Playground would just get their AA Slims in I'll be all set.

Has anyone ordered from ToySquare and not heard from them?

Has anyone ordered from ToySquare and not heard from them?

I didn't hear a thing from them yesterday, and i figured it wouldn't hurt to just email them and ask them if my order was planned to be sent soon. Since i hadn't received a confirmation mail and all yet...

And this was the reply.

Hi

Your order is scheduled to ship out today.

Thanks
Toys2

Since I am in Canada and so is toys2.net I will be receiving mine first thing next week! I guess I'll have a kick ass pressie to put under the Christmas tree after all!

I didn't receive a confirmation neither, but the guy from toys2 in the mail said mine was scheduled to ship that day, so i think it's all good now then.

What's up with ABCEXPRESS? I've already fully paid on November 30, but they sent me a payment request? :monkey1
I wrote them a e-mail about this, but haven't heard from them for days. Next week even the 1st shops here in germany will have the figure "in stock".

From what company you ordered it from?
US based seller (Viking Playground). I'm willing to wait to save on shipping and to ensure that I get domestic tracking, etc., but that don't make it any easier to see everyone else getting theirs. This is the figure I'm most anticipating by far.

So glad I got my slim truetype before they sell out. Seems Toys2 only has 3 left. Was well over 10 when I ordered well over a week ago.

I snagged the extra slim aa truetype on eBay yesterday from a seller in CA.

I didn't get a tracking number in my Toys2 shipping notice. Did anyone else? If it actually went out (and I'm always skeptical unless I can track with a shipping number) it might arrive just in time for Christmas. Based on the courier's website that shipping method is estimated at 5 business days which lands on December 23 for me (got my notice Wed. night so Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue, Wed would be 5 business days) which gives me a little breathing room.

So glad I got my slim truetype before they sell out. Seems Toys2 only has 3 left. Was well over 10 when I ordered well over a week ago.

I'm all set .......... now all I need is a spare Thriller stand.

I snagged the extra slim aa truetype on eBay yesterday from a seller in CA.

I didn't get a tracking number in my Toys2 shipping notice. Did anyone else? If it actually went out (and I'm always skeptical unless I can track with a shipping number) it might arrive just in time for Christmas. Based on the courier's website that shipping method is estimated at 5 business days which lands on December 23 for me (got my notice Wed. night so Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue, Wed would be 5 business days) which gives me a little breathing room.

What form of shipping did you choose with your Toys2 order? UPS and even Canada post via USPS should come with a tracking number. Email Eric and see if he just forgot to send the info to you.

Per my order status I have the Canada Post Xpresspost USA shipping at $26.37. My order status also says "processed" and not "shipped". This is my first time ordering from them and I don't know if that's normal or not. Again, I did get the shipping confirmation email.

I sent an email asking for about the tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back