HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson- full spec + hi-res pics

MJ_08.jpg

MJ_09.jpg

MJ_10.jpg

Great sculpt but that his "Smooth Criminal" look, not "Billie Jean".

It's his billie jean from the history tour. Not the original.

Interesting. I'd agree with others who have said the facial expression is a bit extreme for most poses. If they were to include a more neutral expression as well I might consider to start to think about getting it.

A neutral expression would be a good addition... but with Michael it is probably more fun to pose him in mid move, and the expression is perfect for that.

They need to do Thriller. Or at least the Billie Jean video with a light-up sidewalk. :cool:

Medicom did the same thing with Mick Jagger.

It is a good looking figure. I just have no interest in MJ.

Like everyone else have said,i would rather prefer Smooth Criminal and Thriller Jackson,Thriller will be next i hope.The Asian Musician HT made seems to be only concert versions,i sure dont hope that goes for Jackson as well.

Holy ^^^^!!
Man, this figure is awesome!!
Endless posibilities!! I hope it comes with an alternate head!!
Wow!! Hot toys rocks!!

i searched ebay,it seems to be a 150$ figure,man...HT have really raised their prices lately,this MJ should have been a 100$ figure no doubt

i searched ebay,it seems to be a 150$ figure,man...HT have really raised their prices lately,this MJ should have been a 100$ figure no doubt

Well, I'm sure MJ is charging lots of money for the use of his multiple likenesses!! :lol

I hope we get this version:
thriller.gif

Well, I'm sure MJ is charging lots of money for the use of his multiple likenesses!! :lol

I hope we get this version:
thriller.gif

thats where the 2 in 1 comes in right?regular and zombie head,i cant see it any other way,HT have no reason to NOT give us both heads for Thriller.

Thriller version wouldn't work with just two different sculpts. You'd have to have a scroungy outfit too.

Thriller version wouldn't work with just two different sculpts. You'd have to have a scroungy outfit too.

2 sets of clothes:)

I dont mind 2 whole figures of thriller,but is that really needed?

Back