HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's where I got my BR Joker from right before they sold out. I ordered it Monday and received it yesterday. Very pleased with them.

couln't be more right. truly brilliant tv show. i miss it so much:monkey2
but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

...DENNY CRANE.

Loved the ending. And the surprise feature of having
Spoiler Spoiler:
was priceless. Bought a pair of BL scotch glasses two years ago, and a friend of mine and I made a weekly tradition of pulling up two chairs, having a glass of scotch, and watching the show. God, I miss it. It's left a decidedly large void in my Monday night schedule. I understand wanting to get out while the show is still timeless, the scripts original, the characters beloved... not wanting anything to seem cheap or stale, but still it was an abrupt disappointment to have the period put to the series. Best legal show. Hands down. If there's ever any doubt, just look at what Alan Shore did to The Practice. ;)

I wonder how limited the new Hot Toys Police Officer Joker will be...

Can anyone shed any light on this? It seems like they are wording like it will be limited or rare in some way.

Re: I wonder how limited the new Hot Toys Police Officer Joker will be...

Hot toys dosn't usualy announce addition sizes AFAIK, but i'll wager somewhere near 6-7 thousand.

I wonder why this isn't under the DC section?:rotfl
:chew

they already announced that it wasnt going to be a "limited" run so im sure there will be just as many as BR joker

they already announced that it wasnt going to be a "limited" run so im sure there will be just as many as BR joker

I thought they said the police joker itself was "very limited" because no other company was producing one. Not the edition size itself was limited.

The description could be interpreted as being rare since he was only seen in that outfit for a few seconds, or like Holland said that no other company is doing it, or it could mean that there is a limited run. Hot Toy's doesn't announce edition size's so they'll likely make these based on demand.

Either way I don't think they will make a lot of the Police Joker because demand is not very high.

I thought this was supposed to be a huge production run for those that missed out on the Joker costume... thats what they said anyway.

I wager people are still going to clamor over this once we have better pics. It's going to look outright evil. Love it.

The "rarity" of this is an allusion to the minimal screen time. Hell, when Joker appeared this way in the film, it was in a scene designed for shock value. We move down the line in the honor guard eventually arriving at the Joker and the audience collectively gasps as it briefly sinks it what's happening before he opens fire and dashes into the crowd and obscurity. Rare = briefness on camera. No worries. If you want this figure you should be able to get it.

This is TOTALLY going to be one of those things I'm not sure I want until I see the damn pictures coming in.

This is TOTALLY going to be one of those things I'm not sure I want until I see the damn pictures coming in.

I think a lot of people are thinking the same thing. I want one but I'm more interested in what he is going to come with to improve my V1 and BR Jokers I already have.

I know it wont happen but I think the grenade rig from the mob meeting would be a bad ass accessory to include for the V1.

I think a lot of people are thinking the same thing. I want one but I'm more interested in what he is going to come with to improve my V1 and BR Jokers I already have.

That's a really good point. I would hope for a detonator, more knives, maybe the sawed off, and the Garand or whatever rifle he uses.

Sawed off mostly would be cool..Like when he shoots that cop in the face. That's one of the most vicious things he does in the movie, I think.

Maybe even another painted face sculpt... that'd probably sell.

I curse all of you, I never had a 1:6 figure until I signed up here, now I worry about where to fit more.

Back