HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not the wendys guy. i thought it was the first time i saw those commercials too, but alas its not

His real name is David Dastmalchian = Thomas Schiff in TDK = guy in the Wendy's double stacker commercial.

It's most definitely him.

His real name is David Dastmalchian = Thomas Schiff in TDK = guy in the Wendy's double stacker commercial.

It's most definitely him.

Damn. Good for him! I'd love to land a national spot AND a speaking part in a blockbuster in the same year!!

Imo it would seem a bit weird to come with any Batman accessories, but I would love an alternate headsculpt and some more Joker weapons for sure. If it turns out being the best Heath likeness, I wonder how many people are going to have theirs customized with hair down, repainted with makeup, etc.

You think Bale would've done the same thing if he was a no-name extra? Nope. But because he's the star, that's how he reacted.

Maybe he would've if he wasn't a superstar because maybe he was just having a Baleroid rage tantrum. At least the apology actually did sound kinda sincere and like he said, he didn't bully the dude because the guy is much bigger than him and it was all just hot steam (since they even got together again with the director like a week before the tantrum went public). The one thing that keeps me from putting my mind to ease about it all, is that the DP hasn't said anything himself about the situation (unless I missed it). If he were to talk about how Bale apologized right after and he really was still half in character blah blah it would really help. Oh well, at least I still have the Baleout remix to listen to on my ipod. :D

its not on his IMDB so i refuse to believe that

Because if it's true, it must be on IMDB, the website that contains all truths related to the entertainment industry, and on which nothing is ever false. :rolleyes:

Look the guy up on google.

Oh well, at least I still have the Baleout remix to listen to on my ipod. :D

My favorite thing that came out of all this by far, aside from the actual tape, was the Family Guy spoof. :lol

isn't the cop that drove the truck carrying Dent the other dude in the Burger King commercial?

isn't the cop that drove the truck carrying Dent the other dude in the Burger King commercial?

:rotfl nah..

He's been in a lot of films though. He was in another Nolan movie "Insomnia".. he was in "Sin City".. "Grindhouse: Planet Terror".. "The Boiler Room". Good bit actor. Almost always a cynical prick. lol.

Commissioner Gordon ... drove ...the....truck carrying dent?

Yeah thats what i was gunna say, thats why you never see his face, its covered. You mean the passenger.
I think i'll be picking up a headsculpt of this regardless of full figure. Looks like a really good Heath representation from what we can see here, so i'll mod with makeup etc, see what i get :)

Ugh...my laptop BARELY functions and each day I spend ages just getting it working to check this thread for an update........come on....more detail already!!

Nicky Katt was also a regular cast member on the old David E. Kelley program Boston Legal. The more you know!

OLD???? it only finished a few months ago...:monkey2
it was truly brilliantly written, and a great show.

who was nicky katt on the show? i don't remember him.

Back