HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong movie, but resistance is futile!

HTENDO7.jpg

I've had my Endo for just over a week , but tonight has been the first time I've been able to actually spend any time playing.., er.. I mean experimenting with the figures articulation . And it must be said , with this figure , Hot Toys "Movie Masterpieces" have truly lived up to the name . Although first impressions are of an item which is fragile , this is mis-leading as the figure is beautifully constructed and engineered . The poseability of the figure is stunning and all of the "character's" signature poses are attainable . I know I'm preaching to the converted here , but it's just sinking in just how good this figure is! I've built various Endo kits over the years , from Halcyons great (but small) 1/9 version , through to Horizons and Tsukudas strangely proportioned offerings , but none come anywhere close to this Baby . Anyone in two minds about shelling out for one of these should seriously consider their options . If they want a damn near perfect representation of the Endoskeleton in 1/6 they will never , repeat NEVER find a better alternative . Mine cost me over £90 ($180) in total and I've just ordered another (B.D Version), what does that tell you? Seriously , this might well be the best 1/6 figure ever produced . :D

Got my endo today and have to say its great but

whats with the general fragileness of fingers in fact the whole thing seems fragile - its stunning to look at but for the love of god you dont dare touch it for the fear of breaking it

and the light up eyes you need to wedge things into the battery holder to get them to light up

Im happy I got it but like the HT toys Ive had previously

AVP Scar
ALIENS Vasquez

They are so fiddly and delicate there just not a thing you can "play with" / (*cough) pose in multiple poses not if you want endo holding anything anyway (those delicate fingers)

whats with the general fragileness of fingers in fact the whole thing seems fragile - its stunning to look at but for the love of god you dont dare touch it for the fear of breaking it

and the light up eyes you need to wedge things into the battery holder to get them to light up

AVP Scar
ALIENS Vasquez

They are so fiddly and delicate there just not a thing you can "play with" / (*cough) pose in multiple poses not if you want endo holding anything anyway (those delicate fingers)

He certainly seems fragile, but as long as you treat with respect I believe you'll find it's tougher than you think. But you shouldn't be having problems with the light up eyes function. I'd be tempted to remove the battery compartment and reinsert the batteries, as with mine you just push the button once to illuminate and they stay on till you push the button again.

AVP Scar
ALIENS Vasquez

Hm, i've heard quite the opposite. Even though he "looks" and may feel fragile, Hot Toys products are close to if not the most durable 1/6 on the market. According to P!tu, one of his buddies stepped on his Endo and didn't even damage it at all.

Exactly , these things aren't G.I Joes , but there is no need to treat them with kid gloves . Handle the Endo carefully ( that is , sensibly) and you should have no problems .( Although I wouldn't advise standing on it) .Agree also about the batteries , mine were dodgy until I removed and replaced them . Now it works perfectly.:D

Last edited:
I had the same problem with my light-up eyes ...but I have a really easy fix...

I used one of those tiny eyeglass screwdrivers and wedged it carefully under the contact plate and slightly bent both the upper and lower plates of the battery housing. My batteries now lock in tightly and the eyes work perfect.
I just got my BD Endo today, opened him up and my eyes didn't light up either! Came to this thread hoping to find a fix for the battery housing and BAM!! Find it on the first page!! Thanks Wor-Gar!! :rock

You guys realise there's a piece of small clear plastic separating the batteries, don't you? It's to stop the lights from working in case they are accidentally turned on in transit.

You guys realise there's a piece of small clear plastic separating the batteries, don't you? It's to stop the lights from working in case they are accidentally turned on in transit.
Yeah, Creech, we figured that part out. :rolleyes: :D

The battery housing is just a tad bit too big and doesn't hold the batteries snug-ly enough, thus needing Wor-Gar's suggested fix.

Don't hang on in anticipation of getting a better deal! Snap it up , even at $129 it's worth every penny (cent!) . In the U.K we pay £129! ($260!) .

Don't hang on in anticipation of getting a better deal! Snap it up , even at $129 it's worth every penny (cent!) . In the U.K we pay £129! ($260!) .

Living in the USA seems the best deal : low shipping cost, no income taxes and lower selling price.
Believe me, in Europe prices are much higher.

Back