HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm not Wor-Gar, but here it is.

endo_animation.gif

Cool!

Something about the motion makes it look like the endo's skating or something. :D

Almost there, a bit more tedious than I thought.

Uh, yeah... :)

Cool though, nice set-up. There's definitely a lot of possibilities with these animatic pictures too. Did you try the limping thing? It's pretty tricky, right?

He needs his eye lit up so you can really see him coming.

Uh, yeah... :)

Cool though, nice set-up. There's definitely a lot of possibilities with these animatic pictures too. Did you try the limping thing? It's pretty tricky, right?

He needs his eye lit up so you can really see him coming.

I tried the limping; I actually took a few frames from T1 to base my shots on, but I went the impatient route and tried to do it in less frames so some of the motion to indicate the limp is lost. Actually, you follow the limp partly because of the sound FX and the other part is that the leg is basically always in shadow where the moving leg catches light each time it extends outward. I may try again if I'm feeling really ambitious enough to take the time to do enough frames. As for the lightup eyes, they were on, but in the particular flash I used, and at the smaller scale in the animation, they glow gets lost.

This is such a cool figure, just got it today!... Wor-Gar, loving the gif and MaulFan your pictures are amazing... But to be honest for anyone one that doesn't seen this figure inhand... MaulFan's pictures don't do it justice, it's that awesome!!! And that means alot because Maulfan pictures are up there with Vicky Vale's!!!

You've a beast with Camera! Genius!

Mine came yesterday but i was at work so i didnt have a chance to check him out really till today and he's awesome. Big props to Darkshadow, great price cheap but fast shipping, awesome stuff i gotta buy more things from them!

I snapped a few pics, as maulfans already done them im just doing more of the same cause theres not alot of iconic poses for this sucker. I really love hte light up eyes man are they bright:
htendo1.jpg

htendo2.jpg

htendo3.jpg

The only trouble i find is him holding the plasma cannon gatlin gun dealio, its just not great for him. His hand can't grip the main handle strong enough to hold it up too well, i can manage it but it still cumbersome. I love all the details though, the hands are crazy... he's all kinds of spindly so i worry about him being fragile but he's still really poseable if your careful.

Just an awesome piece, i love hot toys. And the better news is BBTS shipped my Aliens alien and he should be here tomorrow i can't wait! It's gonna be a fun weekend.

that's the regular edition. no battle damage

Actually, DarkSpidey was referring to whether you got yours months ago in the first batch of regulars or the recent wave 2 of them, and if I recall, you had yours way back, I think you were the first to post real nice pics in hand of him.

Actually, DarkSpidey was referring to whether you got yours months ago in the first batch of regulars or the recent wave 2 of them, and if I recall, you had yours way back, I think you were the first to post real nice pics in hand of him.

If that's true, then Lonewolf's wave 1 doesn't look so different than our wave 2s.

If that's true, then Lonewolf's wave 1 doesn't look so different than our wave 2s.

Ya, that's what I'm thinking now. I guess it all comes down to lighting. Some of the wave 1 shots I tracked down when mine came all looked super chromed and shiny, so I had thought that was how it came out, but in similar lighting to our shots, ya, wave 1 and 2 look the same, but for sure they differ in the T1 and T2 box scheme.

Ya, that's what I'm thinking now. I guess it all comes down to lighting. Some of the wave 1 shots I tracked down when mine came all looked super chromed and shiny, so I had thought that was how it came out, but in similar lighting to our shots, ya, wave 1 and 2 look the same, but for sure they differ in the T1 and T2 box scheme.

I don't have any wave 1 shots, but maybe it was the proto that really was clean... and then HT "dirtied" it up a bit before prod went out.

If you have a pic of a 'clean' one, can you post for comparison?

Can someone explain to me what is the difference between Wave 1 and 2?

Can someone explain to me what is the difference between Wave 1 and 2?

At the moment, the only certain difference is wave 1 had a The Terminator packaging with pictures of Kyle and the BD T-800 from HT on the back, wave 2 says Terminator 2 Judgement Day and only depicts the Endo on the back of the box.

Back