HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Endos today, cool to finally see the regular version in person. I like the look of the battle damaged ones more.

Got my Endos today, cool to finally see the regular version in person. I like the look of the battle damaged ones more.

Nothing beats the BD but I like what HT did with the paint apps on the wave 2 reg. They brushed darker detail in the pistons.... don't really know what else they did but I like it's look better, not so clean and chromey.

Nothing beats the BD but I like what HT did with the paint apps on the wave 2 reg. They brushed darker detail in the pistons.... don't really know what else they did but I like it's look better, not so clean and chromey.

They have clearly added darker detail on the pistons, and all over really. Lots of darker spots which work nicely. That's why I'm so curious to see a photo from someone who has both versions...

I'd love to see a photo of all 3: Wave 1, BD and Wave 2.

I like that wave 2 seems to be a best of both versions in wave 1; weathering to age it like the BD, but a perfect condition body like the wave 1 regular. I'm happy with that mix. I wanted less brand new like the BD, but I didn't want the damage on it, this is a great solution.

I like that wave 2 seems to be a best of both versions in wave 1; weathering to age it like the BD, but a perfect condition body like the wave 1 regular. I'm happy with that mix. I wanted less brand new like the BD, but I didn't want the damage on it, this is a great solution.

I agree, in principle, but I'll hold my final opinion until I see some side by side pictures of all three variations.

That said, I'm very happy with my version, and extremely happy that HT went the extra distance to accomodate this change and make a great figure even better... completely on their own. That's dedication, and love.

That said, I'm very happy with my version, and extremely happy that HT went the extra distance to accomodate this change and make a great figure even better... completely on their own. That's dedication, and love.

If only "other" companies *cough* would do that instead of waiting for collector backlash to correct errors and inaccuracies it would be helpful.

HT Improves their stuff internally, on their own under the watchful eye of HC and yes they obviously pay attention to detail and quality. And this improvement was for an otherwise amazing, near perfect fig in the first place, they are clearly most concerned with quality, not profit ahead of quality and quality takes care of profit.

Hear that.

If only "other" companies *cough* would do that instead of waiting for collector backlash to correct errors and inaccuracies it would be helpful.

HT Improves their stuff internally, on their own under the watchful eye of HC and yes they obviously pay attention to detail and quality. Hear that.

So true.

I mean, adding cage lights to the PL without any price change? That's awesome. They could have let it go, then 3 months later announced another version with cage lights...like most companies would have done.

So true.

I mean, adding cage lights to the PL without any price change? That's awesome. They could have let it go, then 3 months later announced another version with cage lights...like most companies would have done.

HT is the best sixth scale Toy Company in the world, they are now lapping Sideshow for the third or fourth time while SSC is still huffing and puffing to keep up with the middle of the pack. I'm talking 6th scale here.

HT is great, but in some cases, I wish they'd skimp a little to bring prices down and make their figures a bit more affordable. I also want to see them change their wrist connector on human figures, it's too fragile and their muscular bodies of late are turning out fragile in this department.

HT is great, but in some cases, I wish they'd skimp a little to bring prices down and make their figures a bit more affordable. I also want to see them change their wrist connector on human figures, it's too fragile and their muscular bodies of late are turning out fragile in this department.

Say what? HT price points are very reasonable, it's just that they don't sell from their site like Sideshow, they are wholesale manufacturers, which is too bad because most of their figs are priced around 79 to dealers, then dealers mark up the figs to less affordable retail prices and that's all we see. I bought my series 1 Marines for around $75 each so I consider that reasonable. I bet the new Rambo FB V2 is only about 69 wholesale or less. That's SSC price point and what I like about SSC, they keep their prices affordable by selling direct to market. I wish HT did that too.

I bet the wholesale price for the PL is about 179 before the greedy retailers rape everyone. I know it's not that far off because I'm getting mine for around 210 from Adam.

I received my HT Endo last week and all I can say is, it is by far the best 1/6 figrue I've ever seen. I seriously don't know how anything can top this (besides the powerloader:D).

I received my HT Endo last week and all I can say is, it is by far the best 1/6 figrue I've ever seen. I seriously don't know how anything can top this (besides the powerloader:D).

:rock:rock:rock

And with that we're back on track... sorry for the derail guys. :D

Here's some BD shots most of you have seen, some not...

DSC05322.jpg

DSC05310.jpg

DSC05320.jpg

Last edited:
I was not aware that there was a wave 1 and 2 version of the Endo..... so Wave 1 is a brighter chrome color? Why did HT make wave 1 and 2 different?

GAR GIF MADNESS

First attempt:

EndoGIF500.gif

As articulated as he is, it's tricky to work him because he's so delicate.

Oh man, I love this stuff, another Gar gif! Love it how he walks through the oven dials. Awesome!

Lots of movement there WG... like it may have been a bit slippery posing a hard plastic fig on tile. You may want to try a mat or something so you can be more daring with poses without worrying about him wiping out. Thanks bro!

Oh man, I love this stuff, another Gar gif! Love it how he walks through the oven dials. Awesome!

Lots of movement there WG... like it may have been a bit slippery posing a hard plastic fig on tile. You may want to try a mat or something so you can be more daring with poses without worrying about him wiping out. Thanks bro!

It's not so much the tile as it is that I can't really pose him on one foot -- you know, to take a real step. So I'm stuck with the Endo 'shuffle' :lol

I may have to make the GIF without showing his feet to create the illusion that he's walking.

The Endo shuffle. :lol I still love it. Some of the best stuff on the boards IMO is a Gar gif!

Maybe less shots will allow the SMA to provide the effect he is moving slower or with less shuffling? I don't know... it looks pretty great as it is anyway.

Back